1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

ZERO STARS!?!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Floydian_Slip, 22 Mar 2019.

Tags:
  1. Floydian_Slip

Floydian_Slip New Member

I’m encountering an issue wherein my performance isn’t being rewarded with stars. For example, in the match that spurred me to author this post I got 2 kills (tied for most) and did 7k more damage than the next best on my team, and we won. How many stars did I get for this performance? Wait for it... ZERO! WTAF!?!

2. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Infamy tanking zone.
    Did you lost too much infamy?
    (Well,there are many threads talking about this in the forum, so you can search forum first.)

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    The tanking rule removes rewards for players who are 800 Infamy below their maximum. Get back within 800 and you should start getting rewards again.