1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Is training talents worth it?

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Anonim23, 26 Feb 2019.

1. Anonim23

Anonim23 Member

I agree but for reasons beyond my understating they simply refuse to change the matchmaking claiming that everything is going just fine. At least they should give us a reset training button for each item that lowers the captain level acordingly. This could be an easy partial fix that is easy to implement.

2. GOD OF WAR...

GOD OF WAR... Member

[QUOTE="Don't forget to polish your skills. They come in handy too.[/QUOTE]
    Yeah don't forget to polish it real good!:cool:
    Use this mystical item that's only obtainable from a mystical crate that only appear in the shop once every 24 months and has a chance of 0.0½:eek: and
    Polish your skills real good and you're good to go;)
    Before you know it you'll be owning players as if it was a dream! Trust me on this one :D

Attached Files:

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

An anti-progression button is a poor and likely temporary patch for the problem at hand. Most of the issue is related to lack of players.

4. Anonim23

Anonim23 Member

The bad matchmaking, amongst other things, is a big factor that contributes to the lack of players. Not long ago I tried to get one of my friends to play this game.and I showed him a match. My team got destroyed in under a minute. I said that it was just bad luck and played another match. It happened again. He said he would never touch this game. My point is that bad matchmaking can make current players leave the game and also keep new players away from the game. If things continue down this path it's just a matter of time before they shut down this game which is sad because the game has HUGE potential and I haven't found a single game like this on google play.

envylife likes this.
  5. capphil11

capphil11 Member

Precisely!!! To keep wait times reasonable, I bet matchmaking parameters are relaxed or adjusted to be very crude (e.g. captain level)