1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

I guess I just suck

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by TinCanSon, 20 Mar 2019.

1. TinCanSon

TinCanSon New Member

I've been playing this game for what, a year or so now? For a while I thought So was getting good. I got really comfortable playing a defender. Heck, I got my infamy up almost to 2000. I know, that's unimpressive, but it felt pretty good to me.

Then Rovio made all these changes to the game, and I started losing. All the time. I'm way under .500 now, and my infamy is below 800. I'm investing in VIP, buying boosts to help my guild, but things just keep getting worse and worse.

Sorry. I'm just frustrated and need to vent. I used to LOVE this game. Now it feels like an expensive chore.

Ultrah likes this.
  2. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

If you want us to help you, could you share your setups and possibly some battle replays?

3. ●H€ll-Blad€●

●H€ll-Blad€● Active Member

Doctor
    change to guardian.it will suit you

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Some boats are just better than others at climbing Infamy. Fixer and Speeder come to mind. That's not to say other boats can't and don't reach 5k, but almost everyone up there are P2W.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

*Cough* Speeder? xD
    Dude, these days, only events like CTF, MotD and the lowered-GCD TDMs are the reason I even touch speeder anymore. I mean, it's not bad, but it cannot really stand up to the best of the best in a firefight. Speedforcer is (these days) a much better alternative, with its superior handling, three guns and a comparable speed to speeder.
    It can be argued that many top players use speeder, but to push infamy with it? I've had HORRIBLE experiences with that xD

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I like the purity of the Speeder, but I like the 3 guns of the Enforcer. I just wish there was a 2-slot option there. I played Enforcer for the first time in a while today and did fairly well actually, 2-4 kills so I may keep at it... but then again it may have been favorable matchups.. seemed too easy haha. Interceptor is an interesting compromise but with the impossibility of adding HP and a single yellow, it requires a ton of skill to stay alive as it's an entirely different beast than the yellow boats.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    You are not bad , its just this game match making is getting worse day by day . i have seen lots of player lost 1000+ infamy . even player with 14k gear score lost NM league now at 3600 infamy . you can spend tons of money and make t4 legendary items but its not gonna change anything as long as match making stay like present . and also infamy doesn't represent your performance , you can be a top dmg dealer in every battle and still can lose battles , rather then getting infamy based on your performance its based on if you are getting good team mates of someone who die in 30-40 seconds by rushing into unfriendly or 4 fixers in your team .

don't play ranked if keep losing infamy .

TheAntiSnipe likes this.