1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Ideas

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Hector Bravo, 19 Mar 2019.

1. Hector Bravo

Hector Bravo New Member

I've been playing for over 2yrs and love this game.
    I have tons of ideas
    Like map ideas river map, whirlpool (malstrom) map, swampy map, etc.
    Weapons, plasma, nuclear, plasma, ramming capabilities etc.
    Hot spots like lava burst, mini whirlpools, swift rip tides or currents, beaching areas if you get to close to shallow areas, teleport areas,
    Interactive environment, like falling rocks damage or strong wind gust
    I have all kinds of ideas
    How can I help
    Let me know

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

So I noticed you had a lot of duplicate threads, @Hector Bravo. If you have a single topic (like cool map and gear ideas) could you keep them contained in a single thread, please? It keeps the forums clutter-free and allows devs to easily read your content :)

I'm keeping this one open, since it is pretty comprehensive!

Nikkie! and Sidd gamer like this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Other than that, you can expand on these ideas here on the forum, talking about how YOU would want these mechanisms and maps to work. If other members wish to help, they'll comment on your posts. Of course, your ideas may even get noticed and implemented by the devs!

Nikkie! and Sidd gamer like this.
  4. Hector Bravo

Hector Bravo New Member

Ok thanks again, I just have a lot of ideas for this game I'm always wondering about next updates