1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

shooter changing weapons cool down needs to be less

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by olololol, 18 Mar 2019.

1. olololol

olololol New Member

shooter changing weapons cool down 2.5 sec change to 1 sec
    shooter in the battle is the most useless ship , it doesn't has is own unique
    you named it shooter, than it should be shooting fast, not just only can use 5 weapons
    a wave this high, 5 weapons can use is really useless
    8 ships in bay, there's like 5 ships can using nitro speeding around , 2 other ships can use big shield, this is just fuucck up, its really bad
    rovio if you see this, shooter really has it's own unique, weapons switching cool down needs to be change, otherwise it's just a big stupid ship

2. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out thereā€¦? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    I think that would really unbalance the game. You already see at least half of players using the ship. If it were underpowered and in need of a buff, wouldn't less people be playing with it?
    Also, Shooter can use Big Shield, if I'm not mistaken.

Nikkie! likes this.
  3. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

Shooter user here,I...don't think this is fair.

Nikkie! likes this.
  4. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Shooter was ridiculous during the event with the reduced global cooldown. The last thing I want is that crap appearing in ranked.

5. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Oh, so the only ship that gets 12 equip points, the largest firepower, one of the highest HP counts, and the ability to go toe-to-toe with TANK classes needs... A buff? Unique to itself? AGAIN?

As an experienced shooter player, I wholeheratedly disagree.
    Damn, feels good to call myself an EXPERIENCED shooter player

-729835959 likes this.