1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: give us something else to do with these stars we keep earning

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flipscuba, 17 Mar 2019.

1. Flipscuba

Flipscuba Well-Known Member

I'm aware that this game is being run and updated by a skeleton crew made up mostly of small rodents running in wheels, but what the heck I'm bored:

Since we can only spend 15 per day on a chest, but you keep getting awarded stars for every game, give us something else to do with them. Maybe put a star section of the shop that sells the same stuff you can already buy for sugar/gold, like parts and pieces and perks.

Sidd gamer and Su-57 like this.
  2. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    Maybe Stars could be a universal stand-in for Gold or Sugar…

Flipscuba and Sidd gamer like this.
  3. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    after new star box system i see some of my friend only play few battles once they done 15 stars they stopped playing . because they feel like why wasting another stars .

also new update about buying parts for sugar is not good i mean . its good to spend sugar on parts but they should have give us option to chose between gold or sugar . i reached 3m gold and most of the part i needed were available for sugar only .

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Being that new star crates are nearly worthless it doesn't bother me at all to skip a couple days between crates, or lose stars.

Sidd gamer and Su-57 like this.
  5. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    During event i don't even try to get any star . today before event i finished 15 stars and got uncommon item .