1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Idea to attract more players to the Battle bay and to improve marketing

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Su-57, 16 Mar 2019.

1. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I have an idea about attracting more players to battle bay to improve player base . with more players we can have better match making for sure . I shared my idea on Discord didn't get much votes but wana share here .

There is a game called Angry bird Go , maybe some of you have already seen it and played it . that game is not a typical angry bird game its a racing game . they have different karts and angry birds driving them .

Idea is to use character on boats . first i thought they should bring back the crew . and put crew on the boats as they shows in trailer . it will create interest , bring a kinda story to the game . but now i have changed my idea little bit . what if they use Angry birds as pilots of the boats . not cartoon style angry birds but serious characters . by bringing angry birds to battle bay it will became Angry Bird Battle bay . and we all knows Angry birds is a very popular name . its a brand . Rovio should use it to attract new player to battle bay . I am really sure when people will see , there is a another Angry bird game where they can use different boats and battle against other players . they will defiantly gonna install it .

Angry bird name will be a huge marketing thing for battle bay . I will not mind having a serious looking angry bird character on my shooter as a pilot and firing cannons . they already have different characters which match different boats of Battle bay . like those fast yellow birds can be a pilot for yellow boats and they have some heavy birds for defender and guardian . i mean they can make they little bit different to match the battle bay style . less cartoonist but serious look . I have shared some example from Battle bay trailer and from Angry bird go .

i hope is Devs can see my post and think about it . i think Rovio should use Angry birds for this game and make it Angry Bird Battle Bay . everyone who is in gaming knows Angry Bird name so it will be a huge marketing thing for Battle bay .

Attached Files:

Nikkie! likes this.
  2. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    It's an interesting idea, but I have mixed feeling about them combining Battle Bay with a franchise that has run its course already.
    I feel like there are already too many Angry Birds games, and I imagine plenty of other people feel the same way.
    The crew members could work though…

Nikkie! and Su-57 like this.
  3. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Exactly, I personally would've never picked up this game if it was Angry Birds themed. That's a brand that has seen its best days long time ago. And originally, I believe, Battle Bay was Rovio's attempt to show they can do something else than Angry Birds. I mean, just look at the Rovio website:

IMG_20190316_103012.jpg

The crew was nice tho, I would like devs to bring them back in some form.

Nikkie! likes this.
  4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    My Original idea was to put Crew on boats . but because at present player base of Battle bay is low so i just thought he they use Angry birds to attract new players in the game .

Nikkie! likes this.
  5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Anything that would prompt Rovio to market this game is a good idea in my book. What a wasted opportunity.