1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Good people will quote it :)

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Napolike1926, 13 Mar 2019.

1. Napolike1926

Napolike1926 Active Member

Hi there, I've been banned for "extreme profanity". I just want to say the truth: I had "problems" with people who were offensive about southern italian people (they are northerners and my in-game "friends" as well). But probably the whole guild of the person I had that bad talk and some northern pseudo-racists like him, reported me all together, so you can imagine I would have received many reports. Not to mention, those who were against my views would have exaggerated my behaviour as they may have taken offense on the political issue. I would also like to note that I have not been given a chance after I was warned for my behaviour about a potential ban a few days ago. I have not been given the opportunity to redeem myself.
    The truth is, I read many bad and offensive words in global and in vip chat as well every day, and you all know it. Don't you? :)
    Kindly, Napolike.

2. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

3. Napolike1926

Napolike1926 Active Member

Thanks for reply.
    I've already sent mail there, they confirmed ban. I'm just asking for your help because it's really not fair o_O
    They chat-banned me and told me to change name or I would get ban. I've changed it and got ban after 2 days anyway.. other part of facts is written below

Ekans_Hissy likes this.
  4. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

This is not very fair in my opinion. There are so many people who talk shit all time and are not banned. Rovio should give suspensions over periods of time that increase. A ban is not just. It's like a death sentence!!

This Is Me, Napolike1926 and Su-57 like this.
  5. STORM

STORM New Member

What's the meaning of this??? Everyday i read insults in chat, especially in the VIP, and i don't talk about simple insults, i'm talking about racial ones and blasphemies too.
    In particular, ALWAYS the same people do this, so, what's the sense of this permanent ban?
    This is simply not fair!

6. Verkinketr

Verkinketr Member

Italy needs an italian moderator. There's no way that some american comes and moderates us with the help of google translate. It's unfair

7. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

Yeah this is so true