1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Battle Bay on Galaxy S10+ issues

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by • Poison •, 14 Mar 2019.

1. • Poison •

• Poison • Member

Hello,
    I've just gotten the new Samsung Galaxy S10+ and the game feels quite laggy (graphics lag) at times, and the controls are jittery and not really smooth at all.
    I'm comparing this to my previous iPhone 8 Plus. I have tried changing the phone resolution from lowest to highest with no success.

Any tips or advice on how to resolve this?

Thanks.

Su-57 likes this.
  2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    if you are having issue with steering controls during battle . like if its reset to default position in the center or boat just stopped moving for some seconds then its not just your phone . this happened with lots of other players . and sometimes there is a lag in game .

3. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Hello,

Could you very please use:
    1. Commas
    2. Capital letters
    3. Not a backspace before a dot

That’s all:)
    I think it is very easy, but it’ll make a lot of difference and it is nicer to read.

Thanks in advance :)

Regards Nikkie

4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I have no idea how to write like a magazine or blog articles . i just type it as chatting with someone .

5. Suraj69k

Suraj69k Member

Software geek and developer
    Destroyed 100% nice reply bro....people should not make fun of others... Atleast you were providing answers unlike others

Nikkie! and Su-57 like this.
  6. • Poison •

• Poison • Member

It does feel like mini glitches in controls where the ship or control input stops registering and then registers again. The graphics lag is also significant and noticeable, even if I'm just rotating my ship on the main screen.

Devs any ideas? Anyone else using the S10+ having the same problems?

Su-57 likes this.
  7. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

You switched from iphone to android,
    Congratulations, first step toward success.

Nikkie! and Su-57 like this.
  8. This Is Me

This Is Me Active Member

Told that to him in global a couple days ago, but dude got rude saying:
    "I am not in a typing class . so u can keep that to your self ."
    And i felt like hilarious while he is trying to fit his entire vocabulary into one sentence.
    Like I am Sir Seshat, and when I type, let no man speak about my writitng.

Nikkie! likes this.
  9. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    its not my first language . i think you guys should try to understand not everyone here coming from English classes . i know lots of International artist , they even tried to understand when i was not even able to write two lines in english . i used to ask my friend to help me communicate . you have to understand there are 7 billion people on earth . all are not English . i can write Punjabi or Hindi . some of you may not gonna understand then what should i do , should i judge you based on that and try to insult you in public chat by saying you don't know the language .

and if you wana help anyone improving english language then you should send a personal message , rather then writing in global chat . to me its disrespectful when someone tell anyone in public that you are not using commas or full stops . you both had option to send private message but you both choose to use public chat or forum to tell my english is not good . is it not sounds like you trying to disrespectful .

you are not helping anyone by doing that . you are doing same what most of Indians do who studied from English school ( not all are same ) . rather then understand english is just a language and its not first language of everyone . they judge people based on if they can speak english or not . one can explain them how rocket propulsion work in Hindi or Punjabi language they will still think he is uneducated . and you are not far from that kind of mind set . at least thats what i felt when you write in global chat . now you still trying to disrespect me .

Last edited: 15 Mar 2019
    Ash KOT and Nikkie! like this.
  10. Shooter~McGavin

Shooter~McGavin New Member

I have noticed the same lag issues since I have got the s10+. I've also had it kick me out of several games.

11. • Poison •

• Poison • Member

I've made sure everything is geared towards max performance in settings and it is still completely unplayable from the lag... Its almost like playing with 10-15 fps.
    Another thing I've noticed is that the display in game is actually bigger than the display of the screen, and the corners of some boxes are outside the display area of the phone screen.

Have a look at the attachment, top right corner of the screen.

Any dev available for any feedback whatsoever?

Attached Files:

Nikkie! likes this.
  12. • Poison •

• Poison • Member

Actually the screenshot looks fine but in game it does not.. Strange

Nikkie! likes this.
  13. • Poison •

• Poison • Member

14. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Please do not feel discouraged, I spoke to you here and on Discord and your English is very good.
    Much better than my Punjab or Hindi, so please keep posting, I would much rather receive advice with a spelling mistake etc than not receive any replies at all.
    To anyone correcting people here on the forums please consider that English is not everyone's first language is not English and members are trying their best.
    The alternative is opening the forum up so people can post in their native language, but I can assure you that is much much worse.

As for the OP, I will raise this thread to the devs and try and get you some help!

Nikkie! and • Poison • like this.