1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Still waiting for the prize of the contest I won

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Chardaim, 12 Mar 2019.

1. Chardaim

Chardaim Member

A long time ago there was a contest to find a skillshot in Chillzone. The link to the thread is https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/find-the-torpedo-skillshot-gap-in-chillzone.20820/. I was the winner of this contest, and the reward was supposed to be a picture drawn by Dmg Don. I still remember staying up pretty late to do the contest. The thing is, I have still yet to receive the picture that I was supposed to win.

This contest was way back on July 10, it has now been 7 months and I haven’t got my picture. I talked to one of my friends who does art, and he said it would most likely be a maximum of 2 months before it would be done, or sooner. It just depended on how much art the artist has to do. 2 months past, and I send a PM to Grim asking about the artwork, on Sep 15, and she told me it is still under works. Around this point, my college courses are starting to pick up, and I was super busy with them. I didn’t have much time to play. I was going to send another PM to Grim asking the progress around December, but I decided against it, thinking that maybe it would come soon. Boy was I wrong.

I sent a PM to Grim asking about the progress of the art on Feb 16 asking about the progress, still no reply. I then decided to send Dmg Don a PM on Feb 25, also no response. Now, I’m asking for your guys’ help, any ideas on what I should do next?

2. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Decide on a Legendary Perk?

Attached Files:

BattleRascal, Nikkie! and Stelmo like this.
  3. REAL"

REAL" Member

7 months past and u still haven’t get the pictures. Obviously they have difficlties on that.
    I suggest u to change your reward (like 100 epic power cell or a leg event perk).
    It is good to u and dev
    If u do so, I believe u will get your reward very soon.

HappyUnicorn789 and Su-57 like this.
  4. Chardaim

Chardaim Member

I really don't want epic cells or a legendary perk. For the epic cells, I actually struggle more with parts rather than cells. I usually like to get a bunch of parts and then level something up, so I guess I haven't felt the pain of cells too much. Also the game hates to give me stuff I actually use, but I think that's everybody. For the legendary perk, most of my perks for what I have is fine. Most of the things I use I was able to grind before the event reward nerf. Also, I mostly have rares and epics from the current crates. However, more importantly, this reward meant a lot to me because it was going to be exclusive to me. It was part of the reason I stayed up so late to do this challenge, because I knew this would be a rare chance for an exclusive reward we wouldn't see for again for a long time. Even when the game shuts down, I would have this artwork to remind me of this game that I truly enjoy.

5. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Hasn’t Damage Don been moved to other projects? If that’s the case then you might never get your prize.

6. Chardaim

Chardaim Member

Has he? Even still, shouldn't he be able to complete it still? Unless you mean he no longer is with Rovio?

7. Mimmel

Mimmel Member

What a shame that they haven't kept their word. But it shows their attitude generally to their players. Unfortunately...

8. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I remember that contest, sad to here you haven’t received the reward :(
    Fortunately the new competition reward isn’t so fickle.

Nikkie!, HAPPY SITHSHA and Chardaim like this.
  9. Chardaim

Chardaim Member

It was actually a lot of fun doing the contest, like this recent one. I remember looking at replays trying to figure out where it could be. Congrats on your recent contest win though! Just make sure you keep in touch that way you get your reward lol.

Djradnad, HAPPY SITHSHA and Nikkie! like this.
  10. The Grim Repair

The Grim Repair Community Manager

@Chardaim
    Apologies for that bad experience - if i could draw i would draw you a very special picture!
    I know this sucks and unfortunately I can't make the picture happen anymore. :(

But in consolidation I can offer that you can also pick a legendary event perk of your choice!
    I have a full list i can share with you that you can chose from.

Again - I am really sorry about this. :(

11. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Hey Grim,
    Maybe you can just give it a try ;)
    I mean, grandfathers and grandmothers are also very happy when their grandchildren draw something for them, doesn’t matter how ugly it is!
    And like (s)he said:
    :)

Ultrah, Djradnad and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  12. The Grim Repair

I still wanted to offer it - so it does not seem like we are not willing to give anything :D

So think about it if you would maybe still want something we can easily give in game (like perks or currency).
    The picture is unfortunately just not a possibility. :( :( :(

Djradnad and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  13. NeptuneGaming

NeptuneGaming Well-Known Member

You can give him merch or something
    He mentioned that he wants something exclusive.
    If y'all have a bb mug which you can ship him will be dope

14. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

I want this list, Piku may have already asked you, but incase not.. yes please!

Also I’ll share it to the community since it will be a great resource for those of us that have lost track of them all XD

Nikkie! likes this.
  15. The Grim Repair

Yes Piku has it and it can be shared :) Feel free to share it on forums too.

Nikkie! likes this.
  16. The Grim Repair

There is no BB merchendise. I am happy to send a t-shirt (which are not officially sold but that is also an option. :) )

17. Chardaim

Chardaim Member

Yeah I'll take the T-shirt, that's actually pretty cool. I also appreciate that you offered something besides something ingame. Do I send you the details of where to ship it in a PM on the forums here or on Discord? Which would you prefer?

XQT, Ultrah, Nikkie! and 2 others like this.
  18. The Grim Repair

Cool we found something for you!
    Let’s talk details on Discord

19. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Send pictures! :eek: