1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Petition For Events to roll over Coins, Pieces, Perks rewards earned but not used. Players need sto

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by RACK STAR, 12 Nov 2018.

1. RACK STAR

RACK STAR Member

Developers and Moderators,
    Events are pretty cool. Yet they are a grind for f2p players to even achieve the legendary gold box in any event. With the ever changing ship pieces as a reward, or now coins, or before was perks...etc. this has become a Pay to Play event $$$. Why I say this. Is the the development team has made it so that no coins earned. Or ship pieces earned during event. Can roll over. Translation. Use it all now. Or lose it. This wasn't always the case. What has now happened. Is multiple F2P can not get close to finishing the event special accomplishment reward. Whereas before. With roll overs. And storage. A player could hold the coins. And next event grind further. And spend all coins at one time. And achieve the special reward.

I understand events are .... events. But considering the rewards are similar event to event. Perks, pieces, or coins. This storage space that developers have shown they can do for players....isnt a big ask.

Please stop making events one offs. And allow use to spend the items earned when we desire to.

We did grind and play many hours, watching multiple videos earning development ad money. The little players ask... Is Storage space. Rollover items earned to be spent later.
    It's reasonable.
    Much thanks for fixing this please.

Rack Star
    @The Grim Repair
    @Miika
    @The War Net

Cavy, Nikkie!, NathanaelK and 12 others like this.
  2. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

Possibly if only 75% of coins rolled over it would be balanced.

3. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure you keep ship pieces

Agile Vanguard likes this.
  4. RACK STAR

RACK STAR Member

It would be universally fair to everyone to go to the 100 % it always was this way since events started. It's only gone to 0% rollover since the introduction of new ships.

Su-57 likes this.
  5. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Please and thank you! As a F2P myself, I can say that the no rollover system SUCKS! Why can't they add a universal event coin currency that will buy ship parts, perks, item pieces, and parts that will roll over between events, no matter what the exact event crate loot is? Really not a hard concept, Rovio. The whales can spend all the pearls they please... just make it realistically possible for the large F2P part of the playerbase to snag some gold perks, even if it takes a week or two of grinding.

6. Epekka

Epekka Well-Known Member

I get it! I'm mostly f2p myself. (I've only spent like $10 US dollars and change) However, if this is reimplimented with 100% rolllover, people could save coins up for a month or two and then get like 3 gold perks for an item type.

Rogue Blueberry likes this.
  7. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    +1 and for the spent coins bar to roll over as well

RACK STAR likes this.
  8. fragglelator

fragglelator Active Member

Adding in my support for coins rollover.

RACK STAR likes this.
  9. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

I would love for one of these devs to sit down and try to grind out 900 coins in two days. They're so out of touch it's unbelievable.

10. fragglelator

fragglelator Active Member

This, so much this. Out of touch on a lot of aspects of the game and adding on more cruft but ignoring core "quality of life" and gameplay fixes.

Ultrah, RACK STAR and Redneck Messiah like this.
  11. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Support the coin rollover too as people like myself who are on long term sick and have hardly any money or concentration due to pain are been punished by a out right greedy company who don’t realise that if enough f2p players quit due to not been able to compete with p2w players, there won’t b enough players in game to keep the paying players happy. Seen this happen with Jagex games in past and the games close down, wonder if devs care about this happening or just pumping our wallets dry instead( we won’t get a answer I bet)

RACK STAR and BasedCarpen like this.
  12. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Support!

Nikkie! and RACK STAR like this.
  13. Fixer sa Recto

Fixer sa Recto Well-Known Member

more like sucking dry

RACK STAR likes this.
  14. Piku

Piku Member

Security
    why lose a % on rollover, just let it rollover 100% but have a cap so you can only save enough for like 1 leggy box

RACK STAR, Nikkie! and Ultrah like this.
  15. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Negative!
    *Oh.. It's a dead thread*

Nikkie! and Piku like this.
  16. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t say it’s dead if the issue is still present.

Honestly the more perks that come around, the less happier I am playing this game knowing everyone’s ECs and BCs shoot farther, crit more often, and slow down enemies, everyone’s RG stuns, every Bolt has invincibility chance, and the list goes on. And all of this requires 10+ hours in two days to get a perk that you don’t even get to choose.

17. Claudius Maximus

Claudius Maximus Active Member

+1
    Agreed.
    Dumb coin reset mechanic added for greed $.
    80%+ completion and running out of time.... = pay? No thanks.

Reorge, Nikkie!, Ultrah and 2 others like this.
  18. Piku

Piku Member

Security
    fr, I think if you could only save up to 800 coins it's not that OP anyway

Reorge, Nikkie!, Ultrah and 1 other person like this.
  19. NathanaelK

NathanaelK Well-Known Member

Anyone out there…? :(
    There is a BB Subreddit. My in-game tag: #GDHYNGJQ
    We can always compromise and be able to store up to 500 or something. That way it's a much smaller grind.

Piku likes this.
  20. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

So coin rollover has been talked about a lot but what if instead of rolling over coins they rolled over progress towards the Legendary Event Box. Here's the catch though, the only way to get the 12.5% chance at the legendary perks available for each event is to get all progress completed during that event.
    Legendary perks gained through rollover would be RnG from the pool of all know event perks.

What does this accomplish? Players who grind each event but are unable to complete the insane number of battles required will still be rewarded with a Legendary perk but with severely worse odds of getting the one they want.
    The incentive to spend is still there because to get the increased chance you either have to grind all 800 coins in one event or purchase coins to bypass the grind.
    12.5% chance by purchasing (or grinding) vs 1% chance for rollover.