1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

No stars since 3 days

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Xvt, 6 Mar 2019.

1. Xvt

Xvt New Member

Since the last 3 days i've didn't received any stars. Crew members with 0 damage received stars and not me even if i finish in top position during ranked battles. My rank dropped so much since I've turned level 50. My infamy is so low ( around 1000 now, normally 2000+ ). I'm always ranked last when starting a ranked battle and 0 star even if i did good. Hope this is gonna be fixed.

Attached Files:

2. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

There is a penalty for people who drop too much infamy in one season. If you drop 800+ infamy your rewards will get nerfed and you won't get any stars.
    Go back to 1500+ or wait for the next season.

Xvt likes this.
  3. Xvt

Xvt New Member

But why rewards are nerfed when infamy drop? I didn't wanted to loose battles!

mrs you what likes this.
  4. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

because many players do it intentionally

Xvt likes this.
  5. Xvt

Xvt New Member

Thanks a lot for the reply/help. Understand and will continue play harder!

Nicolas likes this.
  6. mrs you what

mrs you what New Member

Me too out performing every player no stars so penalize us because you - battle bay- rovio- stick us with sucky players . Yes my infamy dropped and being penalized for what ?? Dumb

7. mrs you what

mrs you what New Member

I would go back if they matched me correctly!!! Not my plan to rank low?? Why ??

8. mrs you what

mrs you what New Member

Playing almost 2 years and vip, plus buy shit but they lost my money. Done with this poor matchmaking and no stars for top performance bullshit!

9. fab1An

fab1An New Member

Wow. I fell several hundred points, just because I'm playing my ass off, trying my best to help with the guild missions with the required but less developed weapons. This ist very … frustrating, to say the least.

10. One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel New Member

It is best to stick to casual and events for completing guild quest with low powered weapons. Only use your best for ranked, I know it sucks that you get less rewards but you are almost guaranteed to drop infamy in ranked with underdeveloped items.

11. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    my suggestion is don't play Ranked at all . infamy system and match making is broken . i have seen players who used to be over 3k infamy now they are under 1000 infamy . now they are in a trap from where they can't recover infamy .

some players telling you to go back to 1500+ they have no idea about the trap . they don't understand that this game not gonna put you against 1000 infamy players . it will keep putting you against higher ranked players like 3-4k infamy but because now you are at 1000 or less infamy you can't fleet with any 3k infamy player and 1800 infamy player will be under power to get into battle . in this game only way to get better result is to fleet with good fixer or any good player . so those who used to be at 3k infamy now at 1000 or less . they keep getting battles against 3-4k infamy . they can't even fleet so now they are in a trap from were they can't recover back to 3k .
    i think Devs should improve infamy system and make it individual progress or they should get rid of it .

guykakin and Xvt like this.
  12. Xvt

Xvt New Member

You've really resumed my situation. This is getting frustrating. This is happening on people playing for 2 years + , lots of time and money involved. Hope they will do something to fix this

Su-57 likes this.