1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Gatling Gun “Single Shot” Bug Replays

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by CrazyCat, 5 Mar 2019.

1. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

2. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

On the replay it appears as though everything is normal, with me only taking 1 shot at a time and the magazine holding the correct number of bullets. However, when the battle occurred the magazine would reload after each shot is taken.

3. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

DrGlauca likes this.
  4. DrGlauca

DrGlauca New Member

I have the same problem, plz help

5. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    what they need to do is reduce Gatling gun shots to maybe 10 shots only and increase the fire rate . and it should fire all shots together very fast when we press fire .

6. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

7. Moops

Moops New Member

I've been getting this bug more lately. Very annoying.

8. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

9. CrazyCat

CrazyCat New Member

Devs, it appears that you are making some headway on the problem. The following clip is a different version of the single-shot Gatling gun. In this battle, my gun reloads after each shot as normal, but for about the first 10 shots the gun icon would display the actual number of rounds left in the clip. So, after the first shot, the timer plays out and then the icon displayed 14 rounds left. After the second shot, the timer plays out and then the icon displayed 13 rounds left. This problem continued until it displayed about 6 rounds left. Then the gun began firing normally and continued to do so after each reload.

Something odd happened before the battle - after waiting for a very long time to be selected for a battle, I clicked the arrow button to go back to the bay and received an error indicating that my connection had timed out and needed to be reset. After pressing ‘ok’ I was then immediately placed into a battle that had begun about 10 seconds prior.

Oddly enough, there was another player on the opposing team firing his normally-working Gatling gun at me during the time I was experiencing problems. This version of the bug may have been affecting others for months, but this is the first time I can recall it happening to me.

https://replay.battlebay.net/VSZDVNRC#FBWRCYKW