1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Haven’t played for a week

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Shvitz McGergen, 6 Mar 2019.

1. Shvitz McGergen

Shvitz McGergen Member

I can’t even begin to tell you how significant that is. 2+ years, everyday I played. I don’t know if this is a final attempt to influence the game I used to love, or a final hurrah. Here’s what I noticed about my mentality. I was VIP since the beginning, and purchased a lot of things along the way. Most I ever spent on a game BY FAR. What did that do? It raised my expectations. It gave me the impression that I was a VIP. I see players on this forum still fighting for the devs to fix the game, it’s pointless. Cash rules everything. I don’t expect Rovio to take everyone’s feedback seriously, especially mine. With a name like Shvitz why would they? But, my voice, and the voice of every player between noobs and whales, that’s a mighty audience to ignore. I’ve been in top 50 guilds almost since day 1. The most successful and active one disbanded, every other guild I’ve been in has been inactive and disgruntled at best. This is what happens when you charge obscene amounts of money and give little. I ended up with about 6 legendary weapons, all uselessly sitting on the bench or nerfed. I certainly didn’t ask for a mine, or a rudder, or a cannon, or... I spent about $80 upgrading my Reaper only to land at level 36. Again, completely useless in competitive leagues. Point is, stop bitching about the game. Play or don’t. I found Jurassic Park and that’s good enough for me. It doesn’t leave me with a feeling that I’ve been ripped off everyday for 2+ years. Become a content creator and hope they’ll hook you up with pearls/coins/tokens/parts/pieces/gold/sugar... see what I mean? You’ll finally reach that peak and they’ll build another mountain. Peace. I’m out. Mic thrown.

XQT, Nikkie! and Earel like this.
  2. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    *Catches Mic*
    EHEM!... I been gone fo' months, beat that, foo!

XQT and Nikkie! like this.
  3. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Maybe it’s time to throw that Mic away so someone else can pick it up? :p

HAPPY SITHSHA and XQT like this.
  4. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Yeah, looks like I might be retiring soon enough too. Shame really, best mobile game I've ever played, but the inactivity of the Devs has given me reason to believe that they'll be pulling the plug soon

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

And that's really the key... not one of the current devs is willing to be the voice of Rovio for the players. I like the idea of new blood, but if they don't bother to try, players pick up on that.