1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Eliminate the seal clubbing penalty

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Radar O Reilly, 26 Feb 2019.

1. Radar O Reilly

Radar O Reilly Active Member

Seal clubbing was a problem when we had a pure infamy based match making system. We now have a gear score based match making system.

The Seal Clubbing penalty should be removed!

I'm was an Ace league player now down to 500 infamy. I am still in matches with Ace league players and my rewards suck and I get no stars. There is no more seal clubbing possible with gear score based matches. So, why am I getting a seal clubbing penalty for losing to boats with way high infamy than me!?!? I've not been able to buy a star crate for weeks now. I get no stars, my rewards are horrible.

I've already shut off my VIP payments. I'm going 100% free now until this gets fixed. Matches based on gear score is fine. Stupid infamy rewards and a seal clubbing penalty isn't!!!

This Is Me, Fish, xBonk and 1 other person like this.
  2. xBonk

xBonk Active Member

Machinist
    Too bad this is a dead forum. The only response you will ever get from here from a dev is going to be "this thread is useless so we're going to lock it".

JediKnight1968 likes this.
  3. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

The forums are now primarily for interaction between players, seeking advice, asking questions, that sort of thing

This Is Me and Ash KOT like this.
  4. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

To continue with the above thoughts: to get your ideas to the devs you should submit your suggestion in Discord (although dev responses have been oddly absent there for the past several weeks too :()

5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Since Zeus is no longer on the Battle Bay team no one is answering suggestions there either.

I'm pretty sure I submitted this exact suggestion there weeks ago but can't find it.. I think suggestions tend to time out as nothing has been answered since January.

6. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

Zeus is gone? I’m out of touch. Well, that explains a lot.
    Yeah - I think suggestions have 2 weeks or so to get to the 35 vote threshold (or 15 “no” votes) before they get dropped. And with no replies coming from the devs it seems that enthusiasm for voting has dropped and less are making it to the 35 votes (not that it matters since there are no answers anyway)

7. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I think Stebbi will eventually fill the role of Zeus on Discord but that is just hear say right now

8. Radar O Reilly

Thanks. I am off to find it. Anyone have a link?

9. Radar O Reilly

10. Radar O Reilly

and I found BattleBay toobers.. seems more active than the one above

11. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

You can get to it from within the game. Go to the menu where you find the calendar/options etc. one of the menu items is “community”. On the community screen there is a link to this forum, facebook and the discord server. It is the toobers server that it seems that you found already - just easy to get to this way.