1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

This game is dying. Check this out!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by myfaatherone, 26 Feb 2019.

1. myfaatherone

myfaatherone New Member

Just did a casual game and found this:
    I was matched with a player who are Level 39 and 1800+ infa with around 7k gear score. I am at 4600 infa and have 12k gear score. The rest players of this game are either minimum 3k infa or maxed captain level. This player was none of them.

This match proves one more thing that is casual match do not take ship level into account. Some one is using level 20 ships while ours are L50.

When it comes to this term "casual", we dont take it so serious, but is it fair for this player to deal with those who are maxed captain level and have huge gear score difference?
    I would not continue playing this game if I was that player, coz this frustrates me a lot.

Attached Files:

2. myfaatherone

myfaatherone New Member

cant agree more

Ultrah likes this.
  3. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

I was in a ranked match earlier at 3500 infamy, and had a guy at infamy 1250 on my team.
    Lowest guy on the other team was 2450, so skewed, ranked matchmaking is a total gamble right now.
    Think I will stay in Ace 1 and just play casual / events for a bit.
    I had 3 games in a row as a fixer, 2 stars in each defeat with twice the damage of any shooter on my team, yet I have dropped 600 infamy in a day, and couldnt have done more.
    The loadout wasnt the problem, it was the same gear I used to get to 3980.

myfaatherone and Ultrah like this.