1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Rovio

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Venom, 23 Feb 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venom

Venom Member

Already everyone knows me so no need introduction.I'm such a different person that means once i start i will complete properly example i start from 1 level and now 50 with NM..So now you can understand. You people develop this game and you dont know what happened to my account .. So im moving this case to some high level Ethical person like comma...now im below level so i cant... But high level person will explain .. I want to know how its happened.. Even i enabled 2 step authentication .. How its happened.. Defintely i will get answer..

Someone come fast and block this post...lol

2. Venom

Venom Member

I forgot to tell you.. I'm also to start learn Ethical because you people are the reason.. Some people have head weight they will remove everything and block this post.. Maybe in this form 100k people is there but outside in this from 10000b peopleis there.. So you cant hide anything...ok

3. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

I do not believe Rovio has access to your login in information for apple or Google ..

So there's only two ways for someone to gain access to your account:

1) Without your login information -

Someone had access to a tablet/phone that you've logged into to play Battle Bay.

If you log into your BB account on a device using your apple or Google info, that device retains access to your account even if you change your password - since there is no required login for opening the app.

2) With your information -

If you gave someone your information, obviously they have permanent access to your account.

Or, if you use the same email/password for other sites or apps, hackers could gain access to your information and gain access to your account with that stolen information.

It's highly unlikely they're hacking Google or apple to scrap everything on your BB account .. if they're capable or such things, there are far more profitable uses of their time.

Anywho, Rovio cannot do anything more to protect your account than they already do. It doesn't matter if you change your password now .. once your account has been compromised, it is forever compromised.

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

@xArrogance is right. And I'm happy to oblige your request for a lock... For the ninth time, I think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.