1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Match making fleet suck TOO

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by You what, 17 Feb 2019.

1. You what

You what New Member

How Ace PLAYERS be in ranked battles match with a challenger players with the infamy of 43
    When a player can't fleet with someone in their guild that as more infamy then 43

Jamel H. and Su-57 like this.
  2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

All players are asking the same question. I've seen 2800 Infamy spreads in the same ranked match. That's half the infamy in the entire system!!

Jamel H. likes this.
  3. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Extreme loss of players+many new game modes.

4. envylife

That's not an excuse though... the game needs to adapt to less players.

Jamel H. likes this.
  5. MBMonster419

MBMonster419 New Member

Vape Shop Owner
    The matchmaking is trash. I’ll be added to the list of players that delete the game and never return. I’ve dropped from 4300 infamy to 2895 with no end in sight for returning back to nightmare.

6. envylife

Yea the moral of the story is never play ranked again once you are in NML. No manager of any other player rating system would tolerate a per-match delta of 50% of the game's total Infamy spread. Buffing a league system driven by RNG matchmaking is questionable at best.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  7. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

The devs are money hungry sweethearts that dont give a flower about our gaming experience. It is absolutely coffee to have players grind all the way nightmare league just to be matched with players that have 2k infamy. Battle bay is the worst gaming experience ever because of sweet perfume! Matchmaking sucks butt..... the fact that some ships can be upgraded with gold while others require pieces is utterly genius and the new star crate is a damn insult!

Last edited by a moderator: 19 Feb 2019
  8. Jamel H.

Jamel H. Active Member

There's less players because the devs have completely screwed the game up. I'm looking to replace battle bay with something else just like all the other players that have become fed up with Rovio's crap.

Last edited: 19 Feb 2019
  9. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

Sorry but the devs dont give a damn. When Battle Bay dies (sniffing) they will just be moved to another project. Thats all.

10. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

Also everyone that has a problem with account control still has a problem because of the fact that once a person gains access to your google games play account the info are cached and whatever you do afterwards (changing passwords etc) doesnt mean a thing. Please someone verify this info cause maybe I got it wrong. If this is verified then its the root of the problem and I dont know if it is a Google problem or a Rovio problem anymore.