1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Weak point

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Venom, 18 Feb 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venom

Venom Member

Rovio unable to find what happened to me..so i try my self last 1 day i didnt sleep..finally i got answers.. I did lot of experiments..My ID acces someone .. This is not a problem.. Then i recovered my ID ok.. So now 2 ID and single data.. Same personal ID.. So i can acces but other device cant but account not disable that device.. When i not use from my device they can use.. This is the main weak point..change internal ID and the unusual moment is happening or send waring message to user..i think developer shoud consider this request..because more user trust you..@Thegrimrepair,@Zeus ,@TheAntiSnipe ,@Shocky ...i can make again 15k score without my old wepons.. My point is they have my data they access again.. They can scrab again.. This is my point ..if i change my gmail also no use.. So i share what i know .. So im leaving from this game.. Going to play pubg.. I hope i never comeback.. 1 week gone.. Nobody can find what happened to me.. I spend just 1 day i got answer.. This is called dedication.. Shame on you people..romove your weak point

2. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

How did someone else got or use ur id?

3. Venom

Venom Member

Someone access(Don't ask my point they hacked so im, not dev is so sorry i don't know).. See understand my point. Yesterday i did a lot of experiments with my friend's device. So my point is. If login other device data will store that device to different mail ID so 2 people can access not use same time. So they can access again this is main weak point..when you develop something you have to think double side.. This answer only i got yesterday 100% correct answer

4. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    ? Please explain.

5. Venom

Venom Member

Ok fine.. Just imagine you access my ID .. So already i have data you also have data.. 2 ID have same Internal ID.. Both can access but both cant play same time.. This is the reason they can scrab again again

6. Venom

Venom Member

Anyone can talk about this issue i can explain very well ..

7. Venom

Venom Member

8. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

The only time I have seen items scrapped are when the user has scrapped themselves or has shared their account details.
    You say the weak point is that once someone has access to your account, you cannot remove access, if this was made possible then what would be there to stop the unauthorised user from removing your access?!

9. ViscountSniffit

ViscountSniffit Well-Known Member

I’m very sorry, but you are not explaining it ‘particularly’ well. You’re saying rather a lot of disjointed stuff, in a ‘unique’ dialect, without proper punctuation. Perhaps you could try saying less, and saying it better?

We don’t need to hear about your friend, or how much sleep you have had. Also, @The Grim Repair’s ‘weak point’ isn’t ‘a thing’ that makes sense. Two or three simple sentences, which are only about your account, and the issue you are having, would probably serve all of us better.

For example:

“My account has been stolen. Someone keeps scrapping my items. How do I recover my account?”

Does that summarise your problem?

10. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Change your passwords immediately.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  11. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

If what u said is possible,
    Then there will be more people facing the same problem.

N why did they hack ur account n not the 5k infamy player, that will be a huge achievement for the hacker.

12. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

The flaw here is that if you give someone access to your account, its impossible to get them back out again.
    Although if you didn't give anyone access to your account in the first place then the whole flaw becomes irrelevant.
    Locking this up, don't share your account and you wouldn't have a need to get someone out of your account :)

Nikkie!, Sewah, This Is Me and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.