1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Missing items after purchasing

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by khang nguyen, 15 Feb 2019.

1. khang nguyen

khang nguyen New Member

On 02/15/2019, I bought a valentine's offer item including 8 pieces epic container and 10k tokens. When I opened 8 epic containers continuously, i did not receive any legendary pieces. Also, I did not receive 10k tokens. My nickname in BattleBay is oOTinTinOo. Please help me. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,
    Khang Nguyen

Mod Edit - Please, please don't attach screenshots of your PayPal account. Way too much potential for information theft!

Last edited by a moderator: 15 Feb 2019
  2. CaffeinatedChris

CaffeinatedChris MVP

3. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

This happens to me as well..
    Once you clear the overflow inventory an have an available inventory slot open, close the game and reopen it, your items should be there.
    For instance I you have 45/40 slots full but no flashing red items in the "overflow" inventory, free up 5 inventory slots, close/open the game and the 5 missing items will be there.
    If you're short on inventory you can do the same thing with 1 free slot and the items will pop up one after another in the single slot after scrapping them.