1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Love is in Air (Plasma) XD

Discussion in 'The World of Battle Bay' started by super_sonic181, 15 Feb 2019.

?

You Prefer?

1. Gatling Gun

2. Standard Torp

3. Repair Plasma

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. super_sonic181

super_sonic181 Well-Known Member

Hey Every-One, sonic's here and I got a video on How a Plasma works? Specially when you spam with it! @Undead fixer and I got in Custom Battle (let me know if you wanna join next time) and we spammed Plasma, Gatling Gun and St. Torp and i gotta say Plasma will get OP if you get the talents done for it. Plus i took some awesome screenshots aswell , awesome pics to show and share. Watch Both of'em :p
    1) Valentine's Day Special

2) Awesome BB Screenshots

Here's the link of Drive, if anyone of you wanna use this screenshots for YT thumbnail or anything, you're welcome to do so.
    https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/1V7ha0zbGIkMM5QL25TTpzwfevZgFiRTI