1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guaranteed Parts Assortment in Shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Scourge Argaen, 13 Feb 2019.

1. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

The increase in match rewards has certainly become very helpful and welcomed, so being deprived of gold and sugar isn't so much of an issue anymore. I do find that I am deprived of item parts though, epic parts especially.

As a suggestion, I'd like to ask that out of the available 8 slots per shop cycle, can we have a guaranteed stock of the 4 assortments of parts (common, uncommon, rare, epic). The quantity of each stocked parts can still be randomised, but it would be a minor adjustment to help support our on going progression.

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

sounds like a suggestion for Discord

3. Scourge Argaen

Scourge Argaen Well-Known Member

Aye it's unfortunately on lock down for ideas at the moment so there's nowhere else to post for now. I've looked through and voted on pretty much all of the ideas, when it's next open I'll add there.

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I know, I cringed when I posted that... it's incredibly frustrating being the only means of communication with the devs. The last time Zeus spent this long between questions was when he was sick. Not sure why he stopped answering questions this time.

Scourge Argaen likes this.
  5. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

It's a new feature they're experimenting with