1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

question to repair ship users

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by wusolja, 7 Feb 2019.

1. wusolja

wusolja Member

Simply being factual. there are few times you come across a good player. Heck even got beaten from one in a one-on-one deathmatch. if only half on your team was like that.

2. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    So your problem with repair ships is that they choose (in your opinion) bad weapons?
    But what if they can use those weapons right? Or what if they choose crap weapons because they want to fix others, and prevent theirselves from suiciding (so going to the weirdest places to FIGHT) ? I do this sometimes, but then with healing stuff lol
    when I’m running into the enemies as an idiot time after time (no I don’t like to do that :D) (yes, sometimes I do) then I take triple bolt, because then I can’t suicide anymore (I mean, it is a kind of tricky, but it helps me to stay at the back of everyone and keep them alive and I certainly won’t go alone to fight 5 enemies :p)

HAPPY SITHSHA likes this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Aye, well, buddy, one cannot be factual about a REPAIR boat doing DAMAGE when there's a BURST class in the game with the most weapons that is seen doing less DAMAGE than their INFAMY on a regular basis...

... Or an ASSASSIN class having to carry said class?

This Is Me, ShipCrusherCz and Nikkie! like this.
  4. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

We get it, shooters are dumb.

5. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Well, not all of them, but for some of them the answer is: “Yes, indeed”

Or maybe isn’t dumb the good word here, but I don’t have any better suggestion, maybe could we say that some shooters (of course the shooters you’ll face in your battles) were at the back of the queue when distributing brain cells:p

HAPPY SITHSHA and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

Not really my point. My point was that, if you took out the most incompetent parts of the playerbase of a certain class, you'd end up with something along the lines of:
    Screenshot_2019-02-16-21-20-41-765_com.android.chrome.png
    While there's so many good players of said class out there.

Btw, shooters are not dumb, and playing shooter well has its own layers of strategy that is no less than any other class in the game. I play a shooter myself. I have like 1.3k wins in shooter, and I'm trying really hard to incorporate it into my Ranked arsenal.

7. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Hey man you’re the one who implied it :)

8. TheAntiSnipe

Hey, my implication was the result of his undue generalization about fixers :p

Nikkie! likes this.