1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Hoarder quest not registering stars from casual battles!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Mollypig, 13 Feb 2019.

1. Mollypig

Mollypig Member

Please fix this asap!

Casual battles stars are not counting towards star hoarder quest after 4.3 update

Update: Some are saying it may be linked to opening the new star crate and afterwards, stars don’t register.

Last edited: 13 Feb 2019
  2. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

This is exactly what has happened with me. I told you in VIP chat that my stars were working fine, but that was only while my star box was unopened. Really sucks for guild quests. Stars should just be removed from guild quests altogether.

Reorge, Sifa and Ash KOT like this.
  3. Mohamedmehdi

Mohamedmehdi New Member

Our guild is experiencing the same bug. Definitely something to do with the star crates.

4. MiracleMax

MiracleMax Member

This is a big issue! It needs to be fixed ASAP!

5. MatthewNGBA

MatthewNGBA Member

This really is a bad bug since it affects quest progression and they need to get on it fast. Fortunately our team found out pretty early and only a few guys cant help with star hoarder now. But wow, i would be pissed if our team could get past star hoarder on one of the first 4 boards today because of a bug like this

No Time 2 Battle likes this.
  6. MiracleMax

MiracleMax Member

We are so pissed!!! Good job, ROVIO, A MAJOR BAD BUG!

Arcadian02 likes this.
  7. No Time 2 Battle

No Time 2 Battle Active Member

I, too, have won battles with the star quest selected. It's the last quest for my guild on this board and my wins aren't counting for anything. This needs to be fixed ASAP as star quest is usually one that takes longer (for us anyway). Help!!!

8. Dez

Dez New Member

Yep,developers do not test there own designs before implementation. Sad that they do not test all areas effected by a chagne to see if it works.

9. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

10. Arcadian02

Arcadian02 New Member

I’ve tried numerous ways to have stars register! 5x and 2x boosts In Both casual and ranked matches. Reinstalled saw and still having issues. The worst part is other guilds that had stars completed are leaps and bounds ahead. (Boost pending)
    This sucks!

lumo likes this.
  11. p3doc

p3doc New Member

Waiting for last dayly quest :(

12. Delta Alpha Papa

Delta Alpha Papa New Member

Please fix this issue. The issue continues to persist.