1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Guild tokens limit

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Torpeda_dura, 6 Feb 2019.

1. Torpeda_dura

Torpeda_dura New Member

Hi!
    Is there a strict limit 200K for Guild tokens, or it can be higher, like sugar can be 2000K+ if you add amount when having 1999K, for instance?
    Once I add 42K when already having 178K? Will it be 220, or exact 200, and I lose 20K?

JoshW likes this.
  2. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

I don't know anybody who hoards tokens that long lol... couldn't say

Su-57 and JoshW like this.
  3. Torpeda_dura

Torpeda_dura New Member

That’s just second season, and I am full again ))

JoshW likes this.
  4. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

You can exceed the 200k cap by claiming tokens while just under. Any tokens claimed while cap is exceeded will go to waste though just like sugar/gold. I currently have 211k stored waiting for a decent raffle board.

5. Torpeda_dura

Torpeda_dura New Member

Thank you!
    In that case I’ll get 220K.
    BTW, is there a notification, like the one you get before wasting sugar or gold?

6. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I don't believe there is but it shows your total tokens on any screen where you can claim them.

7. Torpeda_dura

Torpeda_dura New Member

So, I got 220K, indeed, and there is NO warning message when you continue collecting tokens while being over the limit, so be careful, guys!

Thank you, Josh!

Last edited: 1 Mar 2019
    envylife, JoshW and SlayerofSergeants like this.
  8. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Another cautionary note:
    Token prizes received in the raffle will not credit to your token score if you are already over the limit.
    Sucks to hit the 10,500 token square when you are at 200,500 tokens.

9. Greatgambler440

Greatgambler440 Active Member

Well... You got every info before i can say anything
    But there is no benefit of storing raffle for good perks.
    Rovio intentionally dont provide what you need. Trust me i had observed many time.

Saved 212000 raffle for just one epic perk but what i got is pearl and parts

10. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

What I usually do is wait until the raffle board has 1 of each item piece or at least r,b,y before I unload my tokens. This gets me tons of the item pieces I need and usually happens once a month.
    If my storage is full mid rivalry I'll draw before claiming each quest to stay at 200k
    And again before claiming the rivalry final reward.

11. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Well I'm not spending 200k tokens on a bunch of teal and green items, which is what most Raffles are now. In the past 20 raffles I might have seen a single red piece on the main board 3 times. Blue hardly ever shows up either. At least give them in proportion to their existence... pushing Guardian and Fixer on all of us is getting old.