1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Infamy I’m stuck under 500. I’m level 49 I’m never reached 1000 infamy

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Geno s Sinker, 29 Jan 2019.

1. Geno s Sinker

Geno s Sinker New Member

I play a lot and I’m usually the largest contributor to my guild time after time. Rarely do I ever get over 500 infamy. It’s like fighting a losing battle. And now with the new download where is zero infamy I am playing people with 1000 and 1200 infamy HELP

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

Can you post your loadout and battle log?

Ash KOT likes this.
  3. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Number of matches is helpful too.

Basically you have earned enough sugar and spent time playing the game to reach captain 49, but that does not require skill (no offense). You should have multiple T5 rares or at least very high epics by now.

Best suggestion is stick with one format you enjoy and get better at it. What ship is your favorite? What weapons are you best with and do the most damage. There is no I in team so watch your play style compared to your team. Dont be aggressive if they are not, watch your map, and stick with everyone.

4. nosesabe

nosesabe Well-Known Member

How can you not get over 500 lol

Sidd gamer likes this.
  5. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

I used to struggle with infamy gains too (my ceiling being about 800), but I'm currently around 1.5k and hoping to reach master 1 in the next few months. My advice is to work with your team and find a loadout you enjoy. Once I learned to play cooperatively and figured out some top-notch loadouts for my favorite ships, I went right up the ladder. Here are some guides to help you with loadouts/tactics for any ship, one by me and one by @JoshW. Both are worth a read if you feel like it:

My guide: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/redneck-messiahs-guide-to-loadout-creation.24298/
    JoshW's guide: https://forum.battlebay.net/threads/ship-basics-and-overview.24306/

Sidd gamer, Nikkie! and JoshW like this.
  6. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I was stuck at Master 1 for about 6 months but as soon as I hit Ace, I shot right up to 3.4k
    My best advice for when you hit a wall is to take a step back and take an objective look at what's happening, from there you can assess the issue and then take steps to fix it.
    Some examples:
    If you are always top damage but keep losing, you might need to work on your team work.

If you are always the last ship on your team but you cannot deal top damage, take a look at your weapons. They might be subaverage for your level or might be configured in a way that doesn't maximize damage.

If you deal a lot of damage but always go down early, your blue items probably need attention. (This was my personal wall due to lack of dupes)

Breaking it down this way will provide a clear path to progress up the ladder.