1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Any thoughts on a flame thrower

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Scott7949, 26 Jan 2019.

1. Scott7949

Scott7949 New Member

any thoughts on a flame thrower

2. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    A shortrange, splash, continuing, twin fire beams? HELL YEAH!

3. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

OP! plez nerf before it even comes out :p

Sewah likes this.
  4. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Burning boats light friends on fire if they come into contact :)

R4Z0R likes this.
  5. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

friendly fire??? NANI? :eek::p

6. Sreg

Sreg Active Member

I have already offered a flamethrower, This is a melee weapon that ignites water like napalm, only it ignites in real time and in a small radius of burning, if you stop shooting, the fire on the water will immediately go out!

7. ShinkuMoon

ShinkuMoon Member

I bet it will have the same reloading issue as the gatling. Before that is addressed I'd say no even though I love the very idea of spreading chaos more... intimately.

8. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Just do what I do... load a shooter with four flares and a fire-dmg-boosted blast cannon and fight at close range. Pretty much the same effect ;)

9. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Otaku?

10. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

There’s one in the game files.

11. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I like it, we are definitely in need of a new Fire item

12. Guncaptain809

It’s old though. It may never be used.

13. Prescott Nivans

Prescott Nivans New Member

Hola amigos de la Bahía, he estado pensando en un arma que será genial para la bahia, un lanzallamas así es amigo un lanzallamas, tendría que hacer el doble de rápido de daño que el Glating gun, y tener dispersión si alguien está cerca de quien estás quemando también sufrira daño, puntos de ranuras rojas que consume el arma: 1 Clip del arma :11 Enfriamiento del arma: 15 segundos, Bonificación por aptitudes para restar el enfriamiento: 10 segundos alcance: 5 Bonificación de aptitudes del alcance: 8 Daño: ¿? lo pongo a consideración de la Bahía, tiene que quedar algo claro, tiene mucho menos alcance que el Granade laucher y la carronada así que es justo que tenga un daño satisfactorio, esa es mi idea de el lanzallamas espero repuesta, y que los compañeros de bahía agreguen más ideas acerca del lanzallamas, muchas gracias y adios. ;)

14. Mr.Safranek

Mr.Safranek Active Member

Hable ingles !

15. Guncaptain809

Here's the translation: Hello friends from the Bay, I've been thinking about a weapon that will be great for the bay, a flamethrower like that is a flamethrower, it would have to do twice as fast as the Glating gun, and have dispersion if someone is close to whom you are burning you will also suffer damage, points of red slots consumed by the weapon: 1 Weapon clip: 11 Weapon cooling: 15 seconds, Cooling ability reduction bonus: 10 seconds range: 5 Range skills bonus: 8 Damage: ? I put it to the consideration of the Bay, it has to be something clear, it has much less scope than the Granade laucher and the carronada so it is fair that it has a satisfactory damage, that is my idea of the flamethrower I hope a response, and that the companions of Bay add more ideas about the flamethrower, thank you and goodbye. ;)