1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Game badges could actually mean something - Infamy bonus!

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by GigaBeard, 28 Jan 2019.

Tags:
  1. GigaBeard

GigaBeard Member

How about using the game badges won as well as the number of kills and damage dealt to determine some sort of infamy bonuses? Have there be a baseline infamy reward/subtraction (say +-20) then add on extra bonuses that tend to be based on individual performance. I like the idea of the badges, but as they are they're kinda meaningless. This could help with the matchmaking issues and feeling like you played your best game, but the rest of your team didn't or the other team was OP. Why should a floater or someone who did very little to contribute to the win/loss get the same infamy rewards/penalties?

PallabKumarS and rexaroni like this.
  2. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Yep.....also on winning or losing giving the highest damage or healing player a bit +infamy will be better to...of course the damage and healing has to decent like more than your gs .

R4Z0R and GigaBeard like this.
  3. GigaBeard

GigaBeard Member

Yes, indeed! Some system that rewards one's performance (or lack thereof) in a match! It's already done with coins and stars, why not infamy??

PallabKumarS likes this.
  4. PallabKumarS

PallabKumarS Active Member

Student
    Exactly....like it happens many time i alone did almost same damage as my other team mate combined....even if we lose of course i should get rewarded for doing so....
    The current game is like,playing better than others and winning or losing everyone gains the same or loses....but this Is crap....
    The devs really need to work on something like this