1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

HTDM replays crash game when it changes ship

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Mollypig, 18 Jan 2019.

1. Mollypig

Mollypig Member

When you watch a replay of an HTDM match, the game crashes when it goes to respawn/change your ship
    This has been happening since htdm was introduced.
    Posted a reply to the main update post but thought i’d do a thread as it hasn’t been fixed yet
    Hope it’s easily sorted :)

Update: the game crashes only if you don't swap viewpoint so looking from someone else’s pov when you die, the game does not crash.

Last edited: 18 Jan 2019
  2. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

I've noticed this too. Thanks for the update. I'll switch views. I've noticed that if you change ships at the start of the game, the game crashes as soon as the replay should start. Not sure if you can switch views at this point.

3. Mollypig

Mollypig Member

This bug is still happening and obviously not important to devs :(

4. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

You’d think they would have tested this before they released the update.