1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Infamy points distribution problem

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by JediKnight1968, 28 Jan 2019.

1. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

As you can see the infamy distribution system has a problem. There is no way the last player on the left should get +24 points while the others with more damage and kills should get +23.
    Also I counted the infamy points I took before and after and indeed I got 23 instead of 24 so its not a case of showing something and crediting something else.

Screenshot_2019-01-26-18-33-47.png

2. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

Just like I said in other posts. The forum is here just for players to vent their frustration. Nothing regarding support. I guess its time for the players to move on to other games.

R4Z0R likes this.