1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Best Way to Spend Pearl for lvl 50 players??

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by DragonLegend, 30 Jan 2019.

1. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Having over 4k pearls now I think is epic container worth it?? What else can i spend pearls on.
    One way is storage.
    Any other suggestions??

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

change ur name :p :p :p XD lmaoo

Su-57 and Help I Cant Swim like this.
  3. VincentP

VincentP Member

Guild x5 boosts.
    Or sweets, if you could only re-sell them, that´s $32 dollars of Haribo.

Mod note - no drug talk ;)
    Edit: I knew you would do that.

Last edited: 30 Jan 2019
    Nikkie!, R4Z0R, Sidd gamer and 2 others like this.
  4. Help I Cant Swim

Help I Cant Swim MVP

Don't do epic container at 3900. If you want an epic container, buy it when the 3700 offer rolls around.

I think the best way to spend pearls is to accelerate training and to reroll the shop. Buying guild boosts is great if your guild completes 4+ boards every week. Inventory is nice, but only if you really need it. The epic container is the way to go if you need more items to max your setup.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  5. DragonLegend

DragonLegend Well-Known Member

Well I am stuck on t4 epic ts, need one more. Getting nitros from combines. Desperate times...lol

Aether_Zero likes this.
  6. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

My pearls will go here. 8BF115CA-517A-410F-AD9D-D488C1456A44.png
    Also I spend lots of pearls on boosts.

nosesabe and Sidd gamer like this.
  7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Epic containers are pure gambling...and are thus a poor deal, as I'm perpetually disappointed in the RNG from them. It is good way to farm Rare items, but if you are looking for Epics it's a 1.8-in-39 chance of getting what you want, and the types are similar to Raffles: overly heavy on Yellow/Green/Teal items as a proportion to the actual distribution (60% Red)... in my experience anyhow, spread over 10 Containers.

Your best bets are the 3000 Pearl deals on the 1-of-4 or 1-of-3 item deals.
    Inventory space is a decent option... it's excessively expensive, but the more you have, the more you can adapt to RNG by keeping items around until you get a complete set. If you want to gamble maybe wait for the 3700 pearl deals and hope the 2x odds is for something you actually want, or else your RNG just got lowered even more.

8. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

slot is my choice, boost is a waste and since you're maxed, there is no need for training rush.