1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Matchmacking

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Soublaiiiik, 24 Jan 2019.

1. Soublaiiiik

Soublaiiiik New Member

What are u doing guys over there u destroy the game from the time u made the new update the game put us with player that are suiside when are u going to fix that... ARE U THERE OR WE JUST TALK TO THE WALL

2. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    Try to give you warning but everyone ignores me
    (Told you everything loud and clear)
    But nobody's listening . Linkin Park

3. Soublaiiiik

Soublaiiiik New Member

Did i said something wrong i dont know

4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist

no you have not said anything wrong . i am feeling same what you are feeling . listen to linking park song .

its like we are trying to tell something to Devs . like we talk about match making i am 1k infamy player getting ace players in unfriendly team . or some other issues . we try to tell but NOBODY LISTENING .

we just write here some say go to discord . i wrote there then some said don't complaint anything . it is what it is .

that song express feeling .

JediKnight1968 likes this.
  5. Soublaiiiik

Soublaiiiik New Member

Ok i thought i said something wrong but i think someone is trying to destroy the game

Su-57 likes this.
  6. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    here is the track

7. Soublaiiiik

Soublaiiiik New Member

Thanks men i will listen it

8. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    i don't know if someone trying to destroy the game or not but whatever they are trying to they are missing one thing . they are not improving game experience . they are introducing new items and boats but not fixing what we already have . and match making getting more and more worse day by day . which ruined the game experience . i can't post screenshots because name of player visible . i have proof how i am 1k infamy getting battles against ace players . its not good because we can't beat them most of the time because they have better items max training. its like someone manipulating player to spend money to get stronger items faster .

9. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yes... matchmaking is more important for the short and long term viability of this game than new items, new boats, new events, etc.

Su-57 likes this.
  10. mrs you what

mrs you what New Member

ED996F38-FD6F-4C31-A340-84B69E360DB3.png Just all wrong!!! A whole team of fixers!!

Nikkie!, R4Z0R and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Wait up, are you related to the shooter "You what"?

R4Z0R and mrs you what like this.
  12. mrs you what

mrs you what New Member

I’m the wife ❤️

Aether_Zero, TheAntiSnipe and R4Z0R like this.
  13. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol I wish match making would throw me a bone like that! I’d love to go nuts on an all fixer team now and then lol guess the fixers might not have as much fun tho

Aether_Zero, R4Z0R and mrs you what like this.
  14. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Had a match the other day... My team Me-Enfo, 3 fixers and a reaper. Other team was 4 fixers and a defender... We totally destroyed them, 5-0 and I got a Quad kill! Will try and find the replay

mrs you what and Cavy like this.
  15. MiracleMax

MiracleMax Member

Yes that's how I feel too. I have only epic weapons and get matched against t5 legendaries, no winning ofc, can't kill @YSL and Weeze fast enough

envylife likes this.