1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Graphical issue in events

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Devendra328, 28 Jan 2019.

Tags:
  1. Devendra328

Devendra328 New Member

Facing this issue in events

Silverchris likes this.
  2. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Agree and every time u spawn it gets worse and causes lag , been going on a week now and devs done nothing but when event that has just started showed ship parts for 10 coins boy was that fixed to 20 coins fast. This shows you can fix things when you can be bothered devs so fix the bug in this thread and the aiming issues you chosen to ignore totally

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. VantaBlack

VantaBlack Active Member

Yeah, this stuff is horrible and ruins events. Lag spikes whenever someone respawns. Devs should give some sort of compensation for these ridiculous bugs that affect everyone

4. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

Maybe someone changed the cost without asking and they didn't notice until after the event launched?

5. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Maybe so but at least a apology would be nice if it was a mistake but this company doesn’t seem to want to do that anymore, seems us players not worthy of a apology.

VantaBlack likes this.
  6. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Well, technically speaking @Zeus did say sorry after all :D

IMG_20190129_180444.jpg

7. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

In fairness, the coins is probably just a data update or server side fix that can be done easily and the display issue is almost for sure an issue that will need an app update. Still, the display issue is super annoying when it starts causing lag on my phone and I hope they put out a small bug fix update ASAP.

8. benguin8

benguin8 Well-Known Member

Not only is it graphically a mess with spawns but I have been hit by several mines even though i am invincible.