1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Fixes & updates - post 4.2

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by The Grim Repair, 11 Jan 2019.

1. Meibel Leal

Meibel Leal New Member

Esta atualização da infâmia é horrível.
    Em vez de tentar ser o melhor na baía para ganhar infâmia, temos que ser sempre os piores no jogo para ganhar mais.
    Eu não sei o que eles vão ganhar com essa lógica inversa no jogo, mas isso é cada vez mais compensador por ser suicida e morrer primeiro do que vencer a batalha. Cansado de levar a equipe pelas costas e ganhar menos infâmias do que todo mundo.

WhatsApp Image 2019-01-15 at 12.49.17.jpeg WhatsApp Image 2019-01-14 at 20.51.41.jpeg

2. Pleocoma

Pleocoma New Member

Guild quests, regular quests, and also achievements. Damage that was not accrued on the final ship of the battle does not currently count for anything.
    This is not some quirky damage counting method unique to the multi ship spawn battles, this is another major issue that I hope we can expect to be addressed. Thank you.

3. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

"This update of the infamy is horrible.
    Instead of trying to be the best at bay to gain infamy, we have to always be the worst in the game to win more.
    I do not know what they will gain from this inverse logic in the game, but this is increasingly rewarding for being suicidal and dying first than winning the battle. Tired of taking the team behind them and earning less infamy than anyone else."

Help I Cant Swim likes this.
  4. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

I had display problems since the 4.0 update. Nothing fixed.
    I had (like many others) target hopping, target up or down from enemy ship. Nothing fixed.
    I had huge lagging problems in whatever connection and device I played the game. Nothing fixed.

Now I have another stage announced and another appearing to play. MINOR
    I had huge matchmaking problems. Now I have even bigger ones since I am at 1100 infamy and whenever I try casual I am against 4-5 opponents that from 3000-1800 infamy!!!
    So the question is casual for whom? them or me? because I am a little tired trying to hit speeders with double legendary nitros and full legendary guns.

Mr. Bungle likes this.
  5. m1au

m1au New Member

The thing is, we don‘t actually know if it’s a bug or intended. Haven‘t read any official statement of Grim or Devs about that issue

6. Mimmel

Mimmel Member

Hope this will be changed. Then normal TDM is much better. We never know with which ship we win the battle. It’s a shame that you played a lot and couldn’t contribute a lot due to HCTDM. If Rovio wants to this mode popular, they should make it attractive. Otherwise I prefer casual mode.

7. m1au

m1au New Member

Is there any chance you can get us some information from the devs about that before the next hc tdm will start? :)
    @TheAntiSnipe @Help I Cant Swim @Ash KOT

/edit:
    issue is not getting weapon damage credit for sunken ships in hc tdm

8. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle New Member

I wrote them a letter asking them to correct these errors, but they are powerless and they can only wait (and is this competence?)

9. BrokenBoat

BrokenBoat Member

I don’t think that’s 100% accurate because I switch between shooters and fixers. A couple games have been clear there is some count across ships, but there’s a mix of other issues with the aiming and score calculation going on that impacts final score.

10. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

11. Kevin-On-Hudson

Kevin-On-Hudson New Member

My handle here is (Sub)Urban Blight and battle rewards no longer seem to make any sense. Any idea why.
    EEBBDFDD-264C-4860-B65F-D03302108843.png 65C0FADE-E7D1-47AA-83BA-F361C74EFF94.png

Attached Files:

12. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

I think you are in the infamy tanking zone now,which is mean that you lost 800~900 infamy.
    you need more infamy to get normal rewards,or wait until next season(maybe).
    Now you can only get about 50% rewards.

Nikkie! likes this.
  13. Kevin-On-Hudson

I don’t think that’s it. I’ve received ZERO stars in my last 12 wins. Players on the LOSING team are getting more.

I did travel out of the country. Could that have anything to do with it?

14. -729835959

-729835959 Active Member

This is the only thing I could say...about this solution.
    (I think you still need to check your highest infamy,I can't say this is a bug if you only say that you have received 0 star in your last 12 wins.)
    (Also, there's another player did more damage but received 0 star in the first image.)
    Traveling to another country will only change your country flag.

15. Kevin-On-Hudson

In the first image, I’m the only player on my team to receive no stars. I have a kill and did 14,000+ damage, but the guy who did less than 3000 damage with no kills gets a star. Also, if you look at the losing team, FireWorshipper did 9232 damage with a kill and gets a star. How is that right? And it’s happening consistently.

In the second image, the only difference between me and the speeder, is 1000 damage, but the speeder gets two stars and I get none.

16. Kevin-On-Hudson

In the third image, I did 17,000 damage. More than the guy at the top. Neither of us has kills, but he gets two stars and I get zero.

That’s not fishy to you?

17. Kevin-On-Hudson

Posted the third image again, for reference. (This was just three in a row from this morning, but I have a dozen like this from today alone.) 45213A4A-3435-4CCE-875B-F4012A2847AF.png

18. Kevin-On-Hudson

My season high is/was 1657.

19. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, and probably wrong, but I think the infamy tanking penalty is based on your all time highest infamy, not just season highest... I've got a few folks in my guild in the same situation, and tbh- until it's fixed, this game is going to lose players faster than they're being replaced.

guykakin and R4Z0R like this.
  20. Kevin-On-Hudson

Thanks for the insight. Have a good evening.