1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

No Immunity after Respawn in Mine Event, Trapped and Killed by Mines Instantly

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MGEV, 24 Jan 2019.

1. MGEV

MGEV Member

2. BasedCarpen

BasedCarpen Well-Known Member

Mines need a rework in general, at the very least color code friendly ones. That's not even a Nerf. I largely stopped playing because it's just not fun not being able to move around the map

Su-57 likes this.
  3. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Once again, people are exploiting an obvious bug. I've seen multiple players laying a mine field at spawn to take advantage of this non-immunity issue.

Odds are that exploiters will not be punished.

[​IMG]

4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Also after respawn everyone gets about 40 counters displaying on their ship during the time there is supposed to be immunity, but apparently that's not working.

Aether_Zero likes this.
  5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

That's actually a normal strategy in a respawn event, particularly in a mine event. A little more QA could be useful in this game... been a lot of bugs lately.

6. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I also saw a replay where a speeder was spamming mine then find location where unfriendly team respawn and he dropped mines there .

I like when i saw they moved to old version of events but i hate mines . they are Op .

7. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Yeah... This event is a ballache. Way to reward the spammers and suiciders, YET AGAIN.