1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

The market...

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Goofy, 19 Jan 2019.

1. Goofy

Goofy New Member

So today's special offer is 8000 uncommon parts for 2000 pearls.. guess what no uncommon parts available in the market for gold.. nice try I ain't biting

HappyUnicorn789 and Su-57 like this.
  2. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

Does anyone even buy uncommon parts?

Nikkie! and Ultrah like this.
  3. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

I usually get the 800 purple for 8100 pearls. And no or very few purples in shop until it’s done of course

Su-57 likes this.
  4. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Considering I need 1000 Uncommon Parts per level upgrade, how else does one magically get parts? Star Crates don't provide them in enough volume unless you are a massive grinder and even then you are limited to 5 per day.

The market is wasting space with their 50 and 100 uncommon part packs. Seriously, what value is there to uncommon parts in increments of 50?

JoshW and Ultrah like this.
  5. GraveDragon

To be honest, I have never been in a shortage of uncommon parts. Even now, i have about 32k uncommon parts just sitting there waiting to be used

6. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

You don’t have much tier 5 in rare or higher items right? The higher level upgrades are ridiculous.

envylife likes this.
  7. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I've been upgrading two epics to high level, one from L11 to L44 so far... that single item alone would burn nearly all that 32k uncommon parts.

8. Iunch

Iunch Active Member

They need to make parts purchasable whenever we want and save the market rng for perks and pieces.

GraveDragon likes this.
  9. GraveDragon

You are welcome to have a look at my weapons
    #KSHRXRQL
    Maybe i just keep getting a lot of uncommon parts.