1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Wrong ship showing in HCTDM event

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by +++++++++++(plus), 16 Jan 2019.

1. +++++++++++(plus)

+++++++++++(plus) New Member

Happens to be in the many matches where ship shown above is different from the actual ship.

In first image from my team look at player named chanel where top is showing defender and actual is interseptor

And this happens with opponents too. Look at player name motion sickness where top is showing shooter and actual is enforcer.

All this makes it hard to guess the ship and to actually see the ship before trusting those top area.

Attached Files:

Last edited: 16 Jan 2019
    Sidd gamer and Ash KOT like this.
  2. Ash KOT

Ash KOT MVP

Yep, frustrating as hell.
    I was low on HP but the top showed no fixers so I died, and as I died a repair bolt hit me?!
    When I checked the player showing as a defender at the top, was actually a fixer, had I of known that, I wouldnt have died :D

Sidd gamer likes this.
  3. Icey

Icey Member

Here is mine to share, I think I’m sure my teammate is a shooter and not an interceptor ;)

Attached Files:

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    here are some examples .

i think i would rather have old style event battles with one ship .

Attached Files:

Sidd gamer likes this.