1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Nerfs and buffs

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Skirra08, 16 Jan 2019.

1. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

I don't think increasing the cooldown is a good option to nerf it.

2. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

As I mentioned indirectly, no I don't have any of the insane nade perks xD. Wish I did tho lol

3. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

If Legendary Perks are OP, then the Devs have introduced the imbalance. I have none of those because I value time more, and even if I toss all my free time for 2 days, I get a perk I can't use anyhow. However, keeping in mine there are Legendary perks for the comparators (BC/ExC) it probably all evens out. I'm still not convinced Grenade is OP without a more details analysis by the numbers.

TheAntiSnipe and Reorge like this.
  4. xArrogance

xArrogance Well-Known Member

Watch your grenade crit chances ... it's either been reduced without telling players or it's bugged. It doesn't crit anywhere near 88% for me anymore and it's still one of the strongest weapons in the game.

But none of that really matters ...

/start rant

They've given large spenders so many extra perk slots that infamy is nothing more than a product of the money spent and dirty fleets.

There are players with the equivalent of 17 extra perk slots (with event perks) and items are being nerfed out of existence unless you can afford to purchase 4 legendary event perks to keep it viable.

When the leaderboard is nothing more than a measure of bank accounts and how well you can manipulate matching, that's a game destined for failure.

750 coins (or 9-10 hours of no-life grinding) for one epic perk - assuming you trust RNG percentages - or 800 coins for a legendary perk ... Oh, or just spend $200 and you get 5 guaranteed legendary perks.

Seem like a game based on skill or money ...?

... curious why coins reset? You wouldn't want those not willing to drop a few hundred each event to be able to save up for the perks they need to compete ... that wouldn't be fair at all :rolleyes:

envylife, Reorge, benguin8 and 3 others like this.
  5. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

Reduce grenade crit chance to 50%.

Reduce mine duration to 30s and it doesn't explode when its 30s is over.

Increase swift torp's minimum range to deal damage.

Increase frost blaster's agility reduction.

Remove repairing bolt's abilities ( removing stun and frost).

And I don't wanna mention SC.

6. Elyport

Elyport Member

Grenade crit : 60%

Mine : 50 seconds duration with 30% damage when expires. Somehow create a system to block people from equipping more than 2 mines in a boat.

Swift is perfect. Maybe buff standard torp a little.

Frost buff : Yes ( read it wrong before, that's the edit :D)

Bolt : Then flaregun's ability to reduce healing needs to be removed as well.

SC : :rolleyes:

Reorge likes this.
  7. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

whaaaa... SC? u don't mean standard cannon right?

Kurd1stan. likes this.
  8. _devill

_devill Well-Known Member

There is an excellent question here: Is there any weapon in the game that when I try to build doesn't get nerfed?

NOPE!!! :mad:

EC, frost and now grenades. Cmon guys let me use 1 OP weapon for some time so I can see the actual weapon in all it's glory.

El cactus, TheAntiSnipe and R4Z0R like this.
  9. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Personally I hate grenades but don’t think they should be nerfed as the amount of times I had people try and hit me with them and failed shows that is more the skill of the user that matters with grenades especially as it’s close up weapon which means I get to use my cannonade on them ‍♂️

Still think as long term defender user that defender needs defence increasing as in past that was the thing that separated us from other ships now it’s just what defence perks u put on and most defenders prefer health as that can be healed. The light/blue slot is a waste of time as hardly ever see a defender using the new guardian items

envylife and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  10. Kurd1stan.

Sniper cannon.

R4Z0R and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  11. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

images (2).jpeg
    Do you want to start another Forum War? :eek::eek::eek:

R4Z0R, Mad_Bulls_007 and Kurd1stan. like this.
  12. Mad_Bulls_007

Mad_Bulls_007 Well-Known Member

And, I'm here thinking the crit chance of sniper should be raised to 55% now as blast is better than sniper in every freaking way. Lol :D

envylife and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  13. V__

V__ Well-Known Member

A bit off topic. Is your guild Kurdistan's family? If yes then we are the rivalry this week, good luck.

TheAntiSnipe and Kurd1stan. like this.
  14. Kurd1stan.

:DYup and you know i I have no chance this rivalry.

Btw I made that guild only because I don't have time to play rn.

TheAntiSnipe likes this.