1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Good-Bye friends

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by Flint, 15 Jan 2019.

1. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hello Bay Friends,

As some of you know I have not been able to play Battle Bay for a while, since late October due to health issues. I thought I would be able to come back, but after 2,5 months and a not so positive message from the hospital. I am sad to say I have to park my ships. I will spare you the details, but the health issues are too severe and hence I am not able to play anymore.

In the past I have been absent before, but after some time I was able to come back. But for now this won't happen any time soon. There is a new treatment, but the waiting list is soooooo long, because it is so new and still it is not sure if it will work on me.

So, therefore I have to say Good-Bye to you for now. I hope we will meet again some day!

Thanks for all the good times and Devs and Grim for this great game!

God bless!

Kind regards,
    Flintje

P.S. if someone wants to stay in touch, just PM me here in the game and ask for my discord ID.

2. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Good luck dude.

I don't know the nature of your affliction, but as a fellow forum participator, I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery, no matter how remote the odds.

Whatever occurs down the line, please do your best to spend time with those closest to you and I hope you are able to find enjoyment in your life.

Warmest regards.

3. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

I sincerely hope this new treatment works, and that you receive it soon. You, sir, will be missed... both here and in-game.

Regards and stroopwafels,
    Redneck Messiah.​

4. LotharusMaximus

LotharusMaximus Well-Known Member

Good luck to you.

Hope you are able to receive the treatment you speak of and that everything works out for you.

I hope to see you on the Bay again soon.

5. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Farewell, Flint, thanks for your inspirational words of wisdom on the forums and sharing your Battle Bay experiences with us. Good luck with your treatment and health condition.
    I hope I see you again soon,
    Agile Vanguard. :)

6. Cpt Obvious

Cpt Obvious Well-Known Member

7. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

*Salutes*
    Good luck, and hope you get well soon!

8. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Thank you for all your kind words, means a lot to me!!

I did not want to go into details about my health, but there is a lot wrong. And I am not sure where it is going from here. But please don't worry for me!

Hope we meet again some day!

Groetjes,
    (Dutch word for greetings)
    Flint

9. Hammer Furrrrryyyyyy

Hammer Furrrrryyyyyy New Member

I am a low infamy player so i might not know you... but losing a player from this game is always painful... means that one day i wont get to play all the legends i had heard of. But good luck and have a quick recovery.

Flint and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  10. FearsomeChicken

FearsomeChicken Well-Known Member

Never give up, get well soon brother

Edit : I've attached a simple video about energy healing, I really believe it can help you and others who have only known western treatments.

Flint likes this.