1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Firepower Glitch!

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by wusolja, 13 Jan 2019.

1. wusolja

wusolja Member

My first Epic blast cannon Maxed-out is at 1465 dmg, all perk slots using Dmg burn. My second Epic blast cannon Maxed-out is at 1447 only, same perks. Why?
    At times they're both equal as at the first Dmg rating on and off. Noticed the same happening with all three of my Long Range Mortars. Not maxed out but the dmg level is fluctuating. A look into please.

IMG_3690[1].PNG

IMG_3690[1].PNG

Attached Files:

Su-57 likes this.
  2. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

Any brutal turbo perks on the ship?

3. wusolja

wusolja Member

4. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

5. wusolja

wusolja Member

O crap! just realized i sent 2 of the same pics. both weapons are equally perk equipped. but one is as the dmg i posted at top regardless. 1465 & 1447. at times for whatever reason they both become 1465. dunno what's up.

6. GraveDragon

GraveDragon Active Member

7. wusolja

wusolja Member

:confused::oops: ok.

currently......their both at 1447 now. LRM has changed too.