1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

How new Infamy System really work.

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Su-57, 14 Jan 2019.

?

Have you seen any difference ?

1. Yes

13 vote(s)
    81.3%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    They said after update 4.2 Infamy will be based on Individual performance . but how this really work . because its looking same as previous Infamy system.

2. Jee

Jee New Member

The devs could explain how it’s supposed to work as the rewards seem to be very odd in some games. o_O

Jamel H. likes this.
  3. DarkImmortal

DarkImmortal Active Member

It is based on individual performance + infamy. For example, contribution of 2 players are the same, the one with higher inf will receive less infamy fromthat battle.

4. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    once player shared a replay . he did the most dmg get less infamy then the guy on 5th place .and in unfriendly fixer with most heal and dmg got -24 and fixer with 0 dmg/heal got -18.

Dev should explain how this is based on .

Jamel H. and SlayerofSergeants like this.
  5. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Granular infamy system is a step in the WRONG direction.

Look at this example. I did nearly double the damage of each of my other teammates. Got 2 stars on a loss (this would have been a 3 star win). I stayed alive the longest, I absorbed the most damage (defender with most HP), I killed the most ships.

I lost the most infamy!!! WTF! :mad:

I expected this update would help in games like this. I have frequent 2-star losses, outshining other teammates and have consequently struggled to rise in infamy. This update exacerbates the problem.

Look at the poor fixer on the other team! He did tons of healing, got some damage in but barely got any infmay.

[​IMG]

FearsomeChicken and Jamel H. like this.
  6. MiracleMax

MiracleMax Member

Same here I lost the most and I did 3 times the damage the defender below near the bottom. We already lost a high contributor guild member over this. He rage quit! Screenshot_2019-01-14-08-57-27.png

7. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    somebody said in battle Payers with Higher rank get less infamy and when they lose battle they lose less . players with less infamy gain more but also lost more .

but we need explanation from Devs or i am gonna be Full-time Casual player. or gonna quite the game because i don't even like new event . Thanks they have introduced Casual otherwise i had no option to keep playing.

8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

As I mentioned in another thread, and you verify from above, it looks like RNG, being not related to kills, damage, infamy, or gear score. What else is there to base these adjustments on?

Jamel H. and Su-57 like this.
  9. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    someone said if we go against higher ranked player and win we gain more infamy , but if we lose them we lose more . if we get against low ranked player gain less . lose less if don't win .

10. Flynndawg

Flynndawg Well-Known Member

I’ll try harder next time. 7B7F3565-C761-4334-9F1D-59FD4ECC5F4A.png

11. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

This is all a scheme to make Battle Bay part of Communist Russia Comrads.

Sewah, Agile Vanguard and R4Z0R like this.
  12. SlayerofSergeants

SlayerofSergeants Well-Known Member

Also note that the top fixer on the other team did a pretty damn good job and lost the most infamy as well...

mrs you what likes this.
  13. Prime Lightning

Prime Lightning Member

I’m only getting +12 every single time. Regardless of dmg. Other players on same team are getting +20. Game hate me, what? Someone explain....

Hellcat_17 and Su-57 like this.
  14. Nomindo

Nomindo New Member

Getting less infamy on wins than floaters on team. Gain loss about +/- 14 regardless of performances and regardless of what ship used or equipment used. Infamy seems to be random award based mostly on matchmaking. I really think it is time to retire infamy system altogether.

15. Dez

Dez New Member

This is a joke for infamy, made me cancel my subscription i am now so annoyed.

Good job rovio...great way to lose customers.

Attached Files:

16. GigaBeard

GigaBeard Member

So frustrating! Just put it back the way it was. It might have been lame for other reasons, but at least it behaved as expected. DEVs/You have done a horrible job of communicating how the new infamy rewards work and have not managed the players' expectations with respect. I'm sure you meant well, but come on!

Su-57 and SlayerofSergeants like this.
  17. MiracleMax

MiracleMax Member

Devs and rovio product management need to take a class in human psychology. Nobody wants to feel inferior to their team mates. At least the old way everyone gain or lose the same. The new wacky system makes you angry when you compare yourself to the rest of the team. Often the highest performer gets less and lose more. Floaters are often rewarded handsomely!

Su-57, R4Z0R and GigaBeard like this.
  18. Soublaiiiik

Soublaiiiik New Member

How we suppose we get to nightmare with this things u do 12 13 14 15 how does it work am going for casual seems that devs give help only the stronger players not all players we suppose to have equal and fare sharing

Su-57 likes this.
  19. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    so doing less is the way to go .

R4Z0R likes this.
  20. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

apparently so...