1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Cheater or big in THCDM

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by Pystolpyte, 13 Jan 2019.

1. Pystolpyte

Pystolpyte New Member

TEAM HARD CORE DEATH MATCH. Guy had 5 heals on his speeder. There were no fixers on other team. Reapers though but using duck tape. End screen showed him using a diffrent layout including 5 heals but not on a speeder. BUGGED OR CHEATER?

https://replay.battlebay.net/JYXMLCPW#RCKKLJNQ

Attached Files:

Last edited: 13 Jan 2019
    TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  2. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

so end screen shows his 5 heals, looks very similar and fits a defender slot, RRR and BBBBB, but in game shows speeder

so my theory is he has a speeder skin on with speeder slots but the health of a defender (9k health on a speeder is pretty insane) without any shields as he has put all bandaids

wait what...at the top of the screen, JamesTheKing is a defender as the end screen confirms but he has speeder look and slots in the battle???

probably a bug because of all the boat switching abilities in the new hctdm... @TheAntiSnipe I think u need to see this

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  3. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Looks like a rather convoluted case of the bandage bug that's become an exploit now, apparently. This is two bugs working together. One is the "Ship swapping does not show up in the top display" and one is the bandage exploit.

R4Z0R likes this.
  4. R4Z0R

R4Z0R Well-Known Member

whats a bandage exploit??

5. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    not a cheater but a bug in game . One of my friend respawn 3 time as a shooter . which is something i wish i could haha .

6. Ho Aerp

Ho Aerp New Member

I think u can have a maximum of 8 bandages heal ( 5 from defender and 3 from the ship u are using) , but we have to use a turbo and a shield so 6 bandage heals will be effective.
    But has anyone ever tried more than 5 bandages heal at a time?

7. m1au

m1au New Member

Yeah go on with your bug using

8. One Winged Angel

One Winged Angel New Member

Oh this explains things... Thought I was lagging earlier or something lol.