1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Patch Notes 4.2 Casually Ranked

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 9 Jan 2019.

1. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

Once again the same happens with update, you get some positive some, many negative with good constructive ideas too yet the devs are no where to be seen and devs seem to think that the player base is too unimportant or stupid to actually provide answers for.

What's Up Player likes this.
  2. FirnenAhead

FirnenAhead Well-Known Member

RACK STAR likes this.
  3. Litcex

Litcex New Member

But they increased the battle rewards... can u read?

4. Litcex

Litcex New Member

It means if you get consistently for example 2 kills per game in theory you should get more infamy than a player who gets consistently 1- 0 kills per game. But It is over time so if you get 4 kill games, but only every 20 games and the other games 0-1 kills you will still get less infamy than a player who is playing good consistently . The key words are CONSISTENTLY and OVER TIME.

5. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

FirnenAhead and Winter Chicken like this.
  6. Markus Oksanen

Markus Oksanen New Member

7. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Well, I don’t think you should call it the worst update ever, because I like casual pretty much:) But you may call it the worst event ever, altough, if you play good you may have a bootiful 10-0 win;)

But, I also don’t think that I’d like to see this back in ranked:)

Sidd gamer and X•H!B!T like this.
  8. Ang Panday

Ang Panday New Member

So far you already added 6 more items: Gattling Gun that forced you to separate the training of every weapon because its training tree conflicted with Flare Gun, 3 teal items, standard torpedo, and big bandage. These 6 items are meant to slower down the already slow progression.

John Allen and Sidd gamer like this.
  9. Ang Panday

Ang Panday New Member

Why do you keep on nerfing Fire Bomb? Why not nerf overpowered mines and stun gun.

John Allen likes this.
  10. 11RedSkull11

11RedSkull11 New Member

Rovio please add a mission game mode in which there is a sea monster and we have to defeat it in co-op. The monster goes underground from time time.
    It may be AI controlled or by another player.

11. 11RedSkull11

11RedSkull11 New Member

Well i liked the update ....monotomy kills my intrest.... I always look forward to new things.... There are bugs here and there.... And its good we are reporting them.... And for the latency problems i guess they have to change the server or segment the regions based on servers.... Look at pubg there are many servers and we have different ping on diff servers

12. Markus Oksanen

Markus Oksanen New Member

With worst update i mean the release quality big exploitbug bandage and that questbug that only count the last ship. Two major utbrast would never went through testning. And release it in on a Friday..... ;-) you does that...

The worst update is the agileupdate ;-) more fun before...

RACK STAR likes this.
  13. 11RedSkull11

11RedSkull11 New Member

That is why HCTDM released as an event first.... I hope we get bugfix update today or tomorrow.... We have become a beta tester LOL

Sidd gamer likes this.
  14. d0dih

d0dih Member

Goes to show that you can`t make everybody happy. Im stoked about this update and think it`s awesome. Last 2 before i did not like so much except the release of interceptor.

15. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Ok the new season is here so we can have a look at the new season rewards:

Old rewards in Ace 1, rank 10 or lower:
    Screenshot_20190109-222401.jpg

New rewards in Ace 1, rank 10 or lower:
    Screenshot_20190114-140332.jpg

New rewards in Ace 1, rank 1:
    Screenshot_20190114-140308.jpg

Okay so I was hoping little more powercells but overall I'm still somewhat happy with these. The epic item pieces basically mean one more powercell if you scrap the unwanted item. And it's always nice to have guaranteed legendary piece.

Also they promised there will be Hardcore seasons in the future with even higher rewards. Not bad, I think.

16. Jee

Jee New Member

But where’s the infamy rewards based on contribution?
    Same infamy change for all +-1 in this new season.. :(

Sidd gamer likes this.
  17. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    Hardcore with multiple ships ?

NO NO NO

don't even like it in events .

Sidd gamer likes this.
  18. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

In 4.2 Sneak Peek thread they introduced Hardcore seasons separately.

IMG_20190114_143543.jpg
    So Hardcore in seasons would simply mean it's more competitive than normal seasons because there won't be events and the rewards will be higher.

However, there was no mention of Hardcore seasons in this patch notes thread now that I checked. But I hope they are still planning to do those, be the game mode whatever.

19. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    How they gonna make competition higher ? they are already putting 1500+ infamy players against 800 . i am curious to know.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  20. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

I thought it was obvious already. It simply means more people will play ranked battles when events are paused. And more people might want to push their infamy higher with significantly increased rewards. That's what I mean when I said "more competitive". It has nothing to do with matchmaking.

Sidd gamer likes this.