1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Well.. if you see me floating.. don't be hating

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Flynndawg, 11 Jan 2019.

1. Flynndawg

Flynndawg Well-Known Member

I only have 1 turbo and 2 shields.. so unless i'm supposed to have a half ass geared 2nd ship.. i'm only going to take 1 ship to battle.

No one since launch has leveled up multiple turbos.. to expect people to suddenly give you loads of cash in an attempt to get lucky and level up more shields and turbos you're out of your mind. Same goes for yellow slot items.

Please re-think this update.. I realize you don't have a public test server but this is not the update a lot of us hoped for.

Last edited: 11 Jan 2019
    Ovidmikel, Su-57, TVNPryde and 5 others like this.
  2. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    This is how I think it should be:

Ranked: Perfomance-based Infamy elimination

Casual: As is or TDM

Event: HCTDM should only be an event. Unless you let us outfit a contingent of ships with our full complement of equipment. Or at the very least, let us outfit Blue items only.

I actually this bringing multiple ships is a genius idea. I think how it's being done, is not. One of my guild members, Millennium Pelican used the term "Armory". I like that.

3. Flynndawg

Yep!

let us create templates.. from our armory of items.. Then go into battle with those. I'll setup 10 ships whatever.. But don't make me go buy a bunch of turbos and shields now.

RACK STAR likes this.
  4. American Marauder

American Marauder Well-Known Member

CEO of The Skins Factory
    Well you would set up the ships you want once. I had an idea a long time ago which was to be able to create preloads and let you swipe through and choose a loadout for your ship once you see what map you're on. This wasn't about bringing in more ships, just more loadouts. They could charge pearls for loadouts after the the extra one you made.

Su-57 and Aether_Zero like this.
  5. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I do think HCTDM is a brilliant way to add more strategy and diversity to matches, and thus more income for Rovio to have players fill out additional ships. One of the reasons I was so against the Premium Ship model is because I viewed boats as a loss leader to force users to build out additional classes of items. Loading out a second ship already requires players to build additional items, and being immensely time consuming and/or expensive... making ships nearly impossible to level up would backfire on that whole idea, forcing players to stick with one boat.

Like AM I see HCTDM as a great Event type, but not for ranked matches.

6. Flynndawg

Yes same page ! creating loadouts is what I want to see next !

Aether_Zero and RACK STAR like this.
  7. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more with all ideas raised... I've pretty much been Enfo main since MK4 days lol.... I have one set of blues, and one set of yellows. No greens. And barely enough leveled weapons to load out 2 ships.

8. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

This is one of the good ideas out there with many others. With the current state of BB, it’s going to take almost a year for the higher half of the fan base to build another decent load outs to make HTDM fun. The RGN in this game can be very cruel.

9. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    I like the current Normal and Casual battles . Casual help me to grind more gold and Practice . then i can upgrade items little bit and play Normal to gain infamy . then back to Casual for practice and grinding gold .

but Event i don't like it at all . I prefer single ship respawn in events . the strongest one .

maybe two ship idea can work if we have blue items for them and yellow . but 3-4 boats naa .

10. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Haha I.just bought green and common shileds amd turbos let embody cuss me its rovios doings and be damned if ill 2orry about lvl another epic turbo he'll ive scrapped big shields and turbos for months now and I still hqve 5 or 6 epic weapons bandqnge and Tessa bolt to lvl b4 I could think about lvl one if I hqd it . .