1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Bonding

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by HARPO!, 10 May 2018.

1. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    Dank je wel, is idd geel gezellig
    (Thank you, is yellow)

X•H!B!T likes this.
  2. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Architect INTJ-T
    It's kind of scary how accurate that profile is and has answered a lot of questions I had about myself. Questions I didn't even know I had but were mere fleeting thoughts or feelings.
    It's nice to see it put into words, and to know that I'm not the only one who has these traits.

Any other Architects out there?

Last edited: 28 Nov 2018
  3. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

diplomats_Mediator_INFP_career_path.png
    INFP Personality (“The Mediator”) INFP personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, INFPs have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine.

Nikkie!, JoshW and Agile Vanguard like this.
  4. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    You too? INFP?

Nikkie! and JoshW like this.
  5. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I am.

The description was TLTR.

Well I don't mind anyway.

As long it's green, and fixer and reaper both green ship.

Nikkie! and Agile Vanguard like this.
  6. KINGIVANOV

KINGIVANOV Well-Known Member

Teenager
    I did it. I was the debater.

Selfish Fixers Are Good! Change my mind.

And for those of you who like selfish, Selfish Fixers Are bad.

Bhahahahaha

7. Agile Vanguard

:D

8. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I shall meditate and then debate with you later

Nikkie! and Agile Vanguard like this.
  9. wreck your day

wreck your day Well-Known Member

Enforcer! And future ultimate selfish fixer >:D
    A little (very) late, but...
    Aha 16Personalities/MBTI has struck this forum too! Well hello friend, you're not alone ;) But as tempting it might be, don't let the stereotypes define you; it's easy to get pushed into a box. There's only so much a simple online test can say about your whole life so far, and your future to come.

Last edited: 2 Dec 2018
    Nikkie!, JoshW, Flint and 3 others like this.
  10. Ultrah

Ultrah Well-Known Member

Deeply sorry to hear that, Harpo. Please know that you will certainly be in my prayers. I haven’t lost somebody yet, but I can only imagine how it feels.

11. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

Hey Harpo,

Please accept my condolences! That is sad to hear, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. If you want to talk about it, just send me a pm here in the forum.

Take care!

Flintje

Agile Vanguard, Nikkie! and HARPO! like this.
  12. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

I know it, man... My grandmother battled dementia for years, slowly declining until she finally passed. Keep your head up, mate... it never really goes away.

Agile Vanguard, Nikkie! and HARPO! like this.
  13. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

Me!

14. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that Harpo, losing people can be difficult. Just know your BB family is always here for you.

15. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Nice!! We seem to be a rare breed

16. Agile Vanguard

I'm very sorry Harpo, I will pray for you.

JoshW and Nikkie! like this.
  17. ShipCrusherCz

ShipCrusherCz Well-Known Member

I know that this is probably the right place for this, but I kinda don't know anyone who could help me
    first of all, I don't trust those, who were/are my friends, because bad things happened in the past and that's the reason
    it might not look that badly but...I don't even trust my family in certain (tbh, most) things, I just always expect the worst thing to happen, even if it's absolutely absurd, I know it's irrational fear but it still makes makes certain things impossible for me, for example-I don't talk much about what I feel/want etc. (I don't if I don't have to)
    that's causing problems and it irritates me, but I don't know what to do...I want to change it but I am too afraid of talking about it...I guess you get it
    second is...I love my friend, who is unfortunately my classmate, and it's hard for me to be next to someone I love, bad thing is, that the problem I mentioned above is in this case also combined with the fact, that my classmates bullied me three years ago (it's ok now, kinda) and it'll happen again if ihey find out that I love that friend

Last edited: 8 Feb 2019
  18. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

I have similar issues with trusting people or communicating with people who are "close" to me. I can't really offer advice since I haven't quite figured it out but I wanted you to know that you aren't alone.

For me, as I grew up I drifted away from my childhood friends and never bothered to try and initiate new friendships because I know that in the end it would just be superficial anyway. I've adapted to living in solitude despite constantly being surrounded by people and honestly that's when I'm "happiest". I put happiest in quotation marks because I am never truly happy, just less angry and irritated.

Ultimately, your goal should be to figure out who you are and what version of yourself makes you happy. Forget what other people think about you because there will always be critics and bullies in the world who only want to put you down to make themselves feel more important.

As for the girl... Just tell her man! You never know unless you go for it!
    If you take a step back, what's more painful? Holding back the feelings you have, and constantly overthinking the outcome of every possible scenario.
    Or.
    Letting her in, and figuring out where you stand. Either she will also have feelings for you and you can move forward, or she won't and you will be able to deal with that heartbreak and move forward.
    There is the potential that your classmates may bully you BUT.. those are not the kinds of friends you want anyway. If anything this will prove to you who is worth your time and energy and who you want to steer clear of.

Hope this helps, but as I said before I haven't quite gotten a handle on my own emotions.
    Remember there are always people going through similar situations and talking to them may help you both. I'm always free if you want to pm me and talk :)

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  19. Uerguy

Uerguy Well-Known Member

Shooting torps and cannons.
    I guess I could lend a hand. You should contact me in private messages. I have been through this before and am currently managing to climb out of that hole. (Well, except the "loving a friend" part) But I'm here to help, even if I'm retired.

Nikkie! likes this.