1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Annoying matchmaking

Discussion in 'Bugs, Issues & Inquiries' started by MiracleMax, 13 Dec 2018.

1. Napolike1926

Napolike1926 Active Member

Guess it was a sarcastic question and you know nml is full of players with mines (especially fixers and in my example I got 3 fixers in team).
    Anyway honestly I use double nos speeder too and reached 4.5k and 4.4k last two seasons with rare big shield and t4 explo. I solved mine's problem using grenade (drone view). I'm just fighting this matchmaking because I think it's really NOT FAIR.

2. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

I'm not saying I can't not hit mines, but I'm saying if there are too many mines so I can't move much then why my name is speeder ?,
    I'm still very very bad at avoiding Tri torps,idk why but I always hit them.

Last edited: 18 Dec 2018
  3. Napolike1926

https://replay.battlebay.net/CTRLTFND#LCMFKQHL
    Watch this :) as speeder u have good movements anyway, also with mine's carpet on the bay :D just be patient

4. Kurd1stan.

Kurd1stan. Well-Known Member

you were an enforcer more than a speeder(with no reverse speed), you couldn't act like a speeder so it was nothing "FUN"(that is my opinion ), also my only 1 slot red item is carro and it is bad now, I have 3 other 1 slot red item but they are weak.

5. Napolike1926

Lol not all battles are like that come on.. I prefer some times act like an enfo, but use speeder. And anyway enfo couldn't assault twice that speeder (BaselX) in that few seconds I needed to kill him :D

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

Dealing with mines is totally different from flying around ;)
    I "dance" on my speeder too when dealing with miners :D

Napolike1926 likes this.
  7. GrizzlyMoose

GrizzlyMoose Active Member

And the madness continues.....
    IMG_1172.PNG
    Battle against 2 fleets from the same guild?
    IMG_1172.PNG
    Battle against 3 fixers and a reaper?

I realize that there are times when completely matched teams are impossible, But...NOBODY can tell me that this can't be fixed.

Attached Files:

Spartacus and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  8. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

That's evidence that 4-Fixer teams do win.

9. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

Bs
    It makes the game aggravating af
    It makes me want to take 2 years of playing the game and being done. Because the one thing his PLAYERS have asked for relentlessly is better ship balancing. So maybe it makes it more interesting to him and his pockets. Because it makes people feel like they have to drop thousands on a mobile game to keep up. But in reality all it does is make us all mad. I lost 36 games since yesterday.. Won 5 and 1 draw. That sickening me and my bf would MAYBE have 2 deaths in the event. And be the only one with kills...why are by rare and epic weapons against t3. T5 leg weapons? Why are they infamy 4k and I have never made it to 3k? Y'all are just scam artists. You reward the ones who spend tons of money on this. And you have me and my man who has played almost 3 years and we don't get shit.. Why? All we guy is VIP sorry I have a family and kids I can't drop thousands. It's not interesting its ANNOYING AS FUCK

10. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

Ya 5 shooters against 2-3 fixers enforcers and speeders and reapers lol right good job battle bay. Lucky for the enemy team... Interesting to them. I notice the winning team spends more money by their weapons. That's who is rewarded

11. Yomama!

Yomama! Member

Hm that is actually interesting? F us I guess.

12. Reorge

Reorge Well-Known Member

if that was the case then this issue would have taken place long ago. They definitely screwed it intentionally

13. MiracleMax

MiracleMax Member

The death of battlebay. 5 of my friends just quit. I am thinking about a different game too, certainly not fron rovio

14. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

Yea, most aspects of this game are slanted toward P2W. Matchmaking is still a work in progress, as it always has been, but it can certainly be rough. I'm still down 1100 Infamy from my high.. but it's the era of perpetual events. I once went through a streak of 43 losses, 2 wins and 1 draw in ranked matches. I kept at it assuming (or hoping) that eventually Matchmaker(tm) would have tweaked matches as the Devs claimed. It never happened, and took weeks to recover from that one day experiment.

15. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

Ever since there have been weekly special events, I now know with certainty how terrible the regular (scored) matches are. Not only does the ship function differently (as if suddenly I forgot how to aim, and my ship is slower), but the matchmaking itself is awful! Look at my last 3-games, I am flyhighone. Every one of them is against a team with at least 2 fixers. I even waited a few minutes before playing the 3rd game, yet sure enough, the other team has 2 fixers and a 1 reaper. How does this make sense? I mean, I know there are ways to make you lose, to keep the 50/50 win/loss balance, but usually, it appears to be by giving the other team the server with less lag, but this is just ridiculous!

Attached Files:

Napolike1926 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  16. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

Hahaha, I shouldn’t have complained about crappy matchmaking with back-to-back matches against 2 fixers. This next one topped that...3 fixers and a reaper! Well done BB, well done.

Attached Files:

TheAntiSnipe likes this.
  17. TheAntiSnipe

Please tell me you didn't drop NML for these SSes. God knows I went to hell and back to get to NML with this three-four fixer farce.

Spartacus likes this.
  18. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

Take a look at my post below, 3 back-to-back games against this nonsense. And then the 5th was even better.

19. Spartacus

Spartacus Active Member

Hey there, I am embarrassed to say that I’m not sure what the acronyms mean, I guess I’m officially old :-(
    To me NML means “normal”, so I googled it but note of the definitions seemed to fit. Don’t get me started on trying to figure out “SSes” lol

I played 7 games today, losing 5, which dropped me out of Nightmare League. I’ll play tomorrow, maybe, until I’m back in, but from there, I will avoid the scored games at all costs, and stick to the special events. Unfortunately, the performance that I experience in the scored games is just to frustrating, and this is supposed to be fun. The special event games are pretty cool though, mostly.

I mean, if you look at my performance in the different event games, I’m usually the top scoring player in the game, and since I started playing them, brought my Klil/game average from 90 to 1.13. Then you go back to the scored game, and it’s as if my ship has lost it’s turbo, and my aim has suddenly turned to crap. Seriously, it’s just not that fun, especially when you can now compare it to something.

Nikkie! and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  20. TheAntiSnipe

Yup, NML means NightMare League xD. And SSes means screenshots. Dang. You dropped NML? Oof

Spartacus likes this.