1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Update 4.2 sneak peak!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 21 Dec 2018.

1. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

Emailed support outlining the main issues with the upcoming update to see what they would say...
    I call bullsh*t. WHERE ARE YOU DEVS!?

Attached Files:

Sidd gamer likes this.
  2. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

The devs aren't really responsible for community stuff, the people who do that have almost disconnected entirely

3. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES

4. Markus Oksanen

Markus Oksanen New Member

The infamy reward will probably change to, so i hope that suiciders and floaters get a infamy penalty. But the reward system need to me for then dmg.... A guardian should been rewards for talong/blocking dmg and clean the other ships. A fixer should be bwtter rewarded for fixing!

Sidd gamer likes this.
  5. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Why would you expect Support to comment your opinions / thoughts about an update that's not even launched yet? Doesn't exactly look like you have an issue here that the Support team would have to resolve? I'm sure they have plenty of real issues to deal with so be happy you even got a reply from them (and the answer actually looks pretty professional to me).

Edit: Oh, and the devs are in Discord. Didn't everyone know that yet? You can find the link in-game.

Last edited: 6 Jan 2019
    Sidd gamer likes this.
  6. Guncaptain809

One dev is in discord. Zeus. And he only has bland PR responses to questions and ideas from the community, you can’t even respond back.

7. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I think dev gone for short holidays or motivational camp.

They did that before global launch.

Happy holiday/camping Dev!!!

Hope you come back motivated to answer our queries.

Ekans_Hissy and Sidd gamer like this.
  8. munawarkhel

munawarkhel New Member

Please fix ipad pro 11inch glitchy controls, still not able to play the game in this update.

9. JediKnight1968

JediKnight1968 Active Member

New items, new battles, new load outs, will you ever bother to fix the old bugs???

Sidd gamer likes this.
  10. Guncaptain809

So apparently on the discord server, I made a request to reduce ship prices, and guess what? He said I'd like the new update, so he basically confirmed that ship prices were being reduced . So save your gold!

Sidd gamer and Redneck Messiah like this.
  11. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

I'm starting to hope all their promises about making all sorts of upgrades easier might actually make the update really nice although I don't personally feel the HC-TDM is the best option for ranked. But if they remove some of those long time bottlenecks I will be more than happy. I want epic powercells. Hundreds of epic powercells, so I could finally upgrade stuff freely without getting stuck with the cells all the time.

Sidd gamer and Su-57 like this.
  12. Gameron1982

Gameron1982 New Member

Happy to hear a update. Sounds good, but no trace of it still. So, when it is coming.......?

Sidd gamer likes this.
  13. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Most likely at the end if the current season

Redneck Messiah likes this.
  14. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

I was going to guess at the end of the current guild quest week which would be Wednesday in the US. I guess it could be Thursday since that was the day of at 4.0 or 4.1 was on a Friday if I remember right.

15. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

Possible but here's my logic:
    Seasons are turning into hardcore seasons, so they most likely will not make this change in the middle of a regular season.
    Events will be paused upon release, this is day 2 of no events so this might already have happened.

These two points lead me to believe the update will come soon but no sooner than the end of the current season.

Guncaptain809 and TheAntiSnipe like this.
  16. Guncaptain809

Who said they were becoming "hardcore" seasons?

JoshW likes this.
  17. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

Hardcore Seasons
    → significantly increased rewards!
    → Events will be paused when the new Hardcore Seasons start

From the 4.2 announcement

Sidd gamer and JoshW like this.
  18. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

What he said.

Guncaptain809 likes this.
  19. Silverchris

Silverchris Active Member

So people like me who much prefer the events are been punished by having them removed for the hardcore season, why bring the events in just to remove them for a new mode?

Why not have hardcore mode and event or different mode going at same time to cater for all types of players, seems once again the devs have not thought this through about keeping all types of players happy, just instead thinking this seems good way to go let’s do it whatever the players actually want.....

I like this game but the amount I play is steadily decreasing due to the constant changes the devs are making as they seem not to understand that too many changes are not good and how are free to play players supposed to upgrade interceptor etc now?

I stopped spending money on this game and spend it on other games as until the devs stabilise the game(fix floating target and shots hitting bUt no damage caused) and keep game play modes stable throughout the month I will not give money to them as from forums it’s really easy to see devs no longer take any notice of players at all.

Sidd gamer, Su-57 and Juliano Lucas like this.
  20. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    but what about yellow boats ?

Sidd gamer and Guncaptain809 like this.