1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

$$ thievery!!

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by wusolja, 1 Jan 2019.

1. wusolja

wusolja Member

Speeder at level 47. three more to go. lvl 48 cost 2.1 million. lvl 49 another 2 millionish? lvl 50 another 2ish? Hell No!

2. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

AGREED

Sidd gamer likes this.
  3. JoshW

JoshW Well-Known Member

And for what about 300 hp each upgrade.

NeptuneGaming and Ultrah like this.
  4. Katie-T

Katie-T New Member

Seriously, what they have done with ship level progression is utterly sick and disgusting money grab. I've 22 - 25 level ships. I won't be able to upgrade them to level 50 in this lifetime.

5. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

I stop levelling all my level 47 ship as there is absolutely no significant changes to hp at that level.

Beside that
    All ship look the same

Previously I do feel threatened by looking at MK7 ship.

Last edited: 2 Jan 2019
  6. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I've never upgraded a ship after they changed to 50 levels. That gold is better off used elsewhere.

Nikkie!, Ovidmikel and Sidd gamer like this.
  7. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    i decided to upgrade my shooter but then i spent gold upgrading items .

8. Ovidmikel

Ovidmikel Active Member

Its STUPID with a capitol ummm STUPID . you're forced to choose between buyong parts to lvl items which I still have 4 or 5 epics left to lvl after almost 2 yrs because I never have enough gold to buy enuff parts or ship lvl
    Guess I was really STUPID . For spending my money for items i haven't been able to lvl in two yrs .
    Moral of story ... Dont be STUPID save your money .

9. Winter Chicken

Winter Chicken Active Member

I actually like the level SYSTEM, but the prices to upgrade are just crazy stupid

Sidd gamer likes this.
  10. wusolja

wusolja Member

From the time I first heard about those potential changes in the upcoming update, my "mind" just told me to hurry up and finish upgrading my shooter and Defender to Lvl 7's back then. And luckily at the time their was a gold boost on. One of the Wisest decision made then.

11. envylife

I remember those days... gold boost and sugar boost battle rewards were nice.

Aether_Zero likes this.
  12. Cavy

Cavy Well-Known Member

Lol I could have up graded to mk6 before that up date but unfortunately my “mind” betrayed me lol
    I figured ship lvls would adjust based on our captain lvls for anyone who didn’t have mk7s :( I thought I was being smart and saving gold lol

Sidd gamer and Nikkie! like this.
  13. Hellcat_17

Hellcat_17 Active Member

It used to cost about 5 million to mk6 to mk6 so going from 47 to is about the same cost

Sidd gamer likes this.
  14. envylife

about same cost + $2M. Overall the gold costs are substantially more than before.

15. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

I just realize something. The new ships need about 208k pieces so it would cost more than $10k per ship. That’s with the best possible value if you buys the pieces directly. How delusional are these devs? Would any of them even spend $10k on any game?

Sidd gamer likes this.
  16. Sifa

Sifa Well-Known Member

Sorry but you have one zero too many. It costs approximately $50 per 10 000 pieces so it would be little over $1k per ship. That's still ridiculously expensive just to unlock a playable level ship but at least it's not 10k ;)

17. TVNPryde

TVNPryde Well-Known Member

That was not a typo but brain being numb for the extra 0. Still though, that’s too much to ask without any preview. Only ways to get the ship are extreme grinding or pay $$.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  18. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    900 coins cost 3000k+ Indian rupees , same goest to ship pieces if i wana buy directly cost if to high for some virtual created by graphics . and you need weapons , gold , sugar , powercels , copies of weapons , training , perks . i mean they have created so much to make sure a slow progress so player need to pay real money for very less .