1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Update 4.2 sneak peak!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by The Grim Repair, 21 Dec 2018.

1. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

I've got an idea to fix the duplicates issue. Just get rid of blue items all together. Let us trade our blue stuff for greens, yellows, or teals.

The blues could then be replaced by a points system where you can spend points to get health (replacing shields), speed (turbo), or healing (band-aid). The number of points you get would increase with ship level. The points would be limited so you could not max out all three, though I'd be open to allowing that at lvl 50.

By getting rid of blues you would solve the duplicates issue for most people and allowing trades for greens, yellows, and teals would solve it for pretty much everyone else.

RACK STAR, Sidd gamer, Su-57 and 2 others like this.
  2. La perla rossa

La perla rossa Member

when this update comes out ??o_O:confused::mad:

3. Sewah

Sewah Well-Known Member

No idea,
    Maybe end of january 2019.

Cant be next year.

Sidd gamer likes this.
  4. Ekans_Hissy

Ekans_Hissy Member

Maybe they're changing the whole ranked play mode coz no one wants team deathmatch

Sidd gamer and BattleRascal like this.
  5. •Døห_Kเllër•

•Døห_Kเllër• Member

this update will be very good

6. Flint

Flint Well-Known Member

If you read old post on the forum you see a lot of people who grew tired of deathmatch, still they say it was a popular event. Like I said it was popular because of the rewards, not because of the event itself.

That is what you get if you only talk to a few players, their selective favourites who always agree with them.

7. Bunnywabbit

Bunnywabbit Member

Like if you can focus on an opponent for 3 or more seconds it fires and follows them?but if you can't focus it would travel in a straight line until it hit the water?
    Tell me what you think

Guncaptain809 likes this.
  8. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    when new update is coming ?

9. Stonebanks

Stonebanks Well-Known Member

when it drops

Nikkie!, KINGIVANOV and Su-57 like this.
  10. Guncaptain809

Guncaptain809 Well-Known Member

No way I thought it was coming a week afterwards :0

Reorge and Sidd gamer like this.
  11. Djradnad

Djradnad Well-Known Member

Nikkie! and HAPPY SITHSHA like this.
  12. HAPPY SITHSHA

HAPPY SITHSHA Well-Known Member

Thanks. I did that with my PhotoCollage App in my phone;)

13. Stonebanks

seriously? two sets of items? 71766768-277A-4B92-8677-3D179E56B5A8.png

14. Nikkie!

Nikkie! Well-Known Member

Baaa, I’m a pig (I am out there!)
    5AF400C9-B143-48D6-B8A5-24E3D0B4CFA7.jpeg

I’ m going to grind infamy
    22BBEF50-BECF-4DD4-AA0E-AF0086C52C32.jpeg

15. Stonebanks

Seriously, how stpid you have to be to force people to play with 2 ships, how stpid you have to be to force people to play with gear they don’t have? How stpid you have to be to force f2p changing to p2p? I’m done.

You don’t listen the community, you bring new content that NO ONE WANTED. Worst game EVER. You killed the game. Just turn off the server and go spent banderas's money.

Last edited: 3 Jan 2019
  16. Su-57

Su-57 Well-Known Member

Artist
    its gonna be like you will win if you pay to level up your two three ships faster . once we have the update we can decide to keep or uninstall the game .

17. Undead fixer

Undead fixer Active Member

Honestly devs have no brain cells on my main I only use fixer and I'm still developing my speeder honestly you have to play 2 ships yeah no I'm near about done about this game in fact I been playing fortnite
    But you know what does it even matter the game doesn't mean a thing to me anymore it used to be my soul mate
    A big piece holding my heart together but now fortnite is keeping it together
    And having TDM in infamy battles? wtf??
    Honestly when the bay will shut down????
    Don't know don't care
    As long I have something better to play.

Sidd gamer, RACK STAR and davee like this.
  18. Wymtime

Wymtime Active Member

Rovio. As you look at the game today before the update you could have play tested running 2 ships with special events before implementing it ful time in game. Running this type of special event would have let the players see what it is like and get prepared for the future of what the game would become. By implementing this out of the blue weather or not it is good for the long term health of the game creates a poor relationship with your players. I really hope the increased rewards will allow players to get significantly more epic/legendary items, parts, and sugar since it will take a lot of players a significant amount of time to make the new hardcore mode viable for the average player. I hope this update turns out better than first look but at first glance it is looking like we will have some ruff seas in the bay for a lot of players when this update hits.

19. Skirra08

Skirra08 Well-Known Member

I don't see how increasing rewards will help. all the golden sugar in the world won't do anything if I don't have the items to upgrade.

Sidd gamer, RACK STAR, Sewah and 2 others like this.
  20. Fish

Fish Well-Known Member

The sky isn’t falling (probably).

From the description I’m not sure I will love the changes either but it will put some new challenge into the game to keep it fresh.

I don’t have enough blue parts to make full boats either, but I’m betting most of my rivals won’t either - so we are on more equal ground than it might otherwise seems.

And yes, p2w players will progress faster ... as they should! But f2p can catch up over time. After the initial launch it will probably take some time for the new equilibrium to establish but it will happen.

Also Zeus seemed to imply that getting our blue gear up to standard won’t take so long - so maybe there are other changes coming too that will help (like allowing us to pick items instead of rng or pick item colours to narrow rng or maybe just more frequent prizes - who knows?).

Anyway, I have many of the same concerns as the other players but I’m not threatening to quit before I even see or try the full scope of the changes or how they are implemented.

I also drive a car instead of using a horse and buggy, so maybe I’m less afraid of change than I should be.