1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey please check out our new forum Suggestions and Ideas found in the area "The Bay" - as we love all your ideas and want to collect them in one place, - please use it going forward. :) Thanks already for helping to make Battle Bay an even better experience. Remember: If your idea already exists - simply add your comment or like to an existing one so we avoid duplicates.
    Dismiss Notice

Big Bertha TDM

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by Redneck Messiah, 1 Jan 2019.

Tags:
  1. Redneck Messiah

Redneck Messiah Well-Known Member

My thoughts on the event:

FREAKING BIG BERTHA GETS AN EVENT? THAT THING? Seriously, is Rovio that starved for ideas?

And speaking of Rovio being uninspired, are they so hungry for variety that they make 4v4 a thing? If you want something different, put back CTF or Cap Or Kill and quit it with the TDM. I don't mind seeing Cold Riddance, Brawl Park, and First Flood back in the rotation, but if you're using obscure weapons and random numbers like 4v4 to spice up your events, you're in a bad place.

And FINALLY! FINALLY! Reaper and Interceptor have separate crates! Finally, an example of Rovio listening to the community! We've been asking for this for so damn long now... woot!

What do you all think of the event?

2. envylife

envylife Well-Known Member

I love that it's 4x4 TDM ... so tired of 5v5 TDM, and not looking forward to doing that in ranked

BattleRascal likes this.
  3. Aether_Zero

Aether_Zero Well-Known Member

I like the 4v4, and happy with small maps. Lose the turbo, strap on an extra shield and let's fight haha. Had a run of 5 games where I haven't died yet so far. And finally separate piece boxes for the ships. I have enough reaper bits to get to lvl20 or so, but haven't got intercepter yet lol

4. BattleRascal

BattleRascal Well-Known Member

Agree. 4v4 is a nice change of pace. I am sick of 5v5 tdm. I am willing to give this new update a chance. But once again the developers are forcing changes on the game which nobody asked for which takes even more skill out of the game. Respawning is a joke to me and should only be for events.

5. Mr. Patel

Mr. Patel Active Member

Lots of mines all over in a small map...

6. TheAntiSnipe

TheAntiSnipe Moon's haunted

I have a feeling it's either the devs or the RNG getting a super dry sense of humor, because, as I've said before, somewhere in the world, a berta shot was fired in 2018 and landed in 2019 :p

Ultrah, XQT, Ovidmikel and 2 others like this.
  7. Agile Vanguard

Agile Vanguard Well-Known Member

Random Battle Bay player and tuber.
    Berta not Bertha.